Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Whenever I find a poker table I try to play pretty aggressively and bust out all the other players until I'm on the only one left. Tried that at the table at Valentine, and for 45 minutes this guy is making me bust out by winning ridiculous hands on the last two cards (the turn, the river). I'm heated so I get up, buy a shot of whiskey at the bar and drink it, then return to the table with my sawed off and blast the guy in the chest. Then I loot him and get my money back. Hell of a chase afterwards but wow, that felt good.

Such an under-rated post.

You my friend are a true #OUTLAW and a GAWD DARN HERO

I have to access fencing before I do it right?

Killed the legendary bear on first encounter.
I believe so, I had only the fence in Saint Denis unlocked at the time but it seems like dudes in here say there closer ones so might want to make sure to save some time on the trip.

The stories in here :rofl: :rofl:

I was partying with everyone at camp last night. Drank like 12 beers and 3 bottles of whiskey until my dudes health was blinking red. Danced with some broad who wanted the D, then started singing by the fire something rediculous. Had my dude quaking like a duck? :rofl: :rofl:

When does the mission from John open pouring forth some oil. The icon for him is gone now for camp

This mission is weird. If you take too long doing it you will get a message saying John will handle it and just meet him back at the camp. Also when you start it says “pouring fourth oil 1 & 2” but when you finish you only get credit for “2” so idk what happened to 1.

I'm sort of confused on what you're supposed to do with witness. It was one of those debt collecting missions. Beat up ol mans and the girl told me to get it off of him which I did but then the witness thinks it's a robbery. I tried to explain myself but he ends up running so I chase him on foot and end up lassoing him up and dumping him in the bushes (still alive) but some how authorities are still alerted and I gotta a bounty because of it. Do you have to kill them or do you knock them out?

Bro what?

Gotta KILL WITNESSES cause Arthur’s beard hanging out
Y’all don’t wanna witness ish WE SQUEEZE HAMMERS MANE...BULLETS BREEZE BAYOU LIKE WE IN LEMOYNE MANE

My guy said he’s confused

fish - aim at water select pole from secondary inventory (hit r1)

Upgrade arrows - either rest or hit the crafting icon from secondary window. Must have flight feather.

Whenever I find a poker table I try to play pretty aggressively and bust out all the other players until I'm on the only one left. Tried that at the table at Valentine, and for 45 minutes this guy is making me bust out by winning ridiculous hands on the last two cards (the turn, the river). I'm heated so I get up, buy a shot of whiskey at the bar and drink it, then return to the table with my sawed off and blast the guy in the chest. Then I loot him and get my money back. Hell of a chase afterwards but wow, that felt good.

i laughed out loud lmfao

im becoming the same way, but way worse with no benefits to me

Helped a random stranger, then shot them afterwards, idk why man, i just dont know

so I thought Dutch was a clown since we hit the job for like 20 bucks. I actually thought HE was the rat. So for a good half of the game I’m salty I can’t stop working with him. Sadie Adler was like my 2nd fav character so that’s dope. I called the repeat of red dead where you switch at the end. I thought it would come much earlier and you have a choice on secondary character until eventually being the epilogue. I should have done all the remaining optional missions but honestly I knew I was close to the end and was just powering through it with my head down. I reluctantly did Dutch missions (roughly half the game) like chores. Take that how you take it, better or worse.
What do you think of the ending? I thought it was weak tbh. I also thought the story really fell off towards the end.

I haven’t had my hat the whole game...but when I kill someone I pick up there hat wear and loot them with it sort of mocking them.

I wish I could have a place where I can view all the stuff I steal...and a trophy case for the hats of the people I kill

I'm on the hunt for the White Arabian Horse jont
more-horse-600x339.png
43664719_10108028131656609_3337775126178430976_o.jpg

Apparently one of the fastest steedz in the game

Another funny *** encounter:

The fence I go to is in a sketch area. Basically it looks like a gypsy camp. Anyways I roll up, looking to some business on the low. Dudes are drunk as piss at camp, mean mugging me. Threatening me. They pull the burners on me but I was able to de-escalate so we could get down to biz.

Get paid, then dip. As I’m leaving, this rich looking mofo is calmly walking towards this camp. I go to greet him and Arthur is like, “ehhhh feller, you can’t just be talking to whoever you wanna talk to. Not everyone plays nice.”

Dude just looked at me and shrugged and said “whatever” and kept it moving. As I’m still walking away, I hear some screaming and some ruckus. I turn around and peep dude getting stomped at camp. I just hit the
200.gif

Got on my steed and bounced up outta there :rofl:

Bro what?

Gotta KILL WITNESSES cause Arthur’s beard hanging out
Y’all don’t wanna witness ish WE SQUEEZE HAMMERS MANE...BULLETS BREEZE BAYOU LIKE WE IN LEMOYNE MANE

My guy said he’s confused
Put a beat on...

I'm picking my spots to get reckless. Me collecting this fast money when I still have these bars to unload doesn't warrant getting a bigger bounty.

Back
Top Bottom