Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
"I asked that girl to give me sum, I couldn't wait till the taters were done mmmhmm" Hosea u a fool boy :rofl:

I'm on the hunt for the White Arabian Horse jont
more-horse-600x339.png
43664719_10108028131656609_3337775126178430976_o.jpg

Apparently one of the fastest steedz in the game

This horse is dope. I just maxed bond with it.

Another funny *** encounter:

The fence I go to is in a sketch area. Basically it looks like a gypsy camp. Anyways I roll up, looking to some business on the low. Dudes are drunk as piss at camp, mean mugging me. Threatening me. They pull the burners on me but I was able to de-escalate so we could get down to biz.

Get paid, then dip. As I’m leaving, this rich looking mofo is calmly walking towards this camp. I go to greet him and Arthur is like, “ehhhh feller, you can’t just be talking to whoever you wanna talk to. Not everyone plays nice.”

Dude just looked at me and shrugged and said “whatever” and kept it moving. As I’m still walking away, I hear some screaming and some ruckus. I turn around and peep dude getting stomped at camp. I just hit the
200.gif

Got on my steed and bounced up outta there :rofl:
:rofl:

I hogtied famous treasure hunter Maximo and stole his:pimp: explorer hat and Nokota Race Horse, before throwing him off the cliff
Loaded save game.. Hat Gone |l

How do you fish?

Play the story. You'll get a mission where you acquire the fishing rod. You get the mission from Abigail.

How do I upgrade my arrows?

Craft it. You can craft at campfires (you need to go to the one near the horses at camp) or when you're out, step away from your horse and hold Y. Assuming you want the improved arrows, you'll need flight feathers.

A bird just flew into me and my horse (while still) and died :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm sort of confused on what you're supposed to do with witness. It was one of those debt collecting missions. Beat up ol mans and the girl told me to get it off of him which I did but then the witness thinks it's a robbery. I tried to explain myself but he ends up running so I chase him on foot and end up lassoing him up and dumping him in the bushes (still alive) but some how authorities are still alerted and I gotta a bounty because of it. Do you have to kill them or do you knock them out?

Did the same as you. Then I figured I’d cut em loose, try to reason with him. As soon as I cut him loose man bolted had to put 1 in his dome and leave him under a tree

Took a break from the story and knocked out the legendary beaver, ram, fox, and boar.
yeah i'm trying to clear out some of these side missions I have open right now so I don't blaze through the story too fast

Did the same as you. Then I figured I’d cut em loose, try to reason with him. As soon as I cut him loose man bolted had to put 1 in his dome and leave him under a tree
the npcs will sometimes lie to you and tell you they won't say anything to get away

i'm hoping the women in camp get some more missions soon. I really like that one taking them into Valentine and having them find people/places to rob.

Whenever I find a poker table I try to play pretty aggressively and bust out all the other players until I'm on the only one left. Tried that at the table at Valentine, and for 45 minutes this guy is making me bust out by winning ridiculous hands on the last two cards (the turn, the river). I'm heated so I get up, buy a shot of whiskey at the bar and drink it, then return to the table with my sawed off and blast the guy in the chest. Then I loot him and get my money back. Hell of a chase afterwards but wow, that felt good.

I love that y'all are playing this game the right way. The way it should be played.

What do you think of the ending? I thought it was weak tbh. I also thought the story really fell off towards the end.
Supposedly there are different endings depending on how you played the game and how honorable you were. I’m not sure how much they differ though

How I’m riding my horse minding my own business and these two scanengers decided to test me as I rode past them. Talking about I better scurry on unless I want that smoke. I was like F that. I get off my horse and they gave me two warnings to go on about my way and they decided to draw their pistol. I shot and killed one of them and the other mofo shot and killed me. I had my bear pelt hat on and when the game loaded back, my bear pelt hat was gone!! :angry::angry::angry:. This nega clearly robbed me of my pelt hat because I have auto save on and Idk how to get it back :smh::smh:

Did this ever happen to anyone?

bruh, it took me hella tries to catch jamie :lol:
my horse was struggling to keep up

How I’m riding my horse minding my own business and these two scanengers decided to test me as I rode past them. Talking about I better scurry on unless I want that smoke. I was like F that. I get off my horse and they gave me two warnings to go on about my way and they decided to draw their pistol. I shot and killed one of them and the other mofo shot and killed me. I had my bear pelt hat on and when the game loaded back, my bear pelt hat was gone!! :angry::angry::angry:. This nega clearly robbed me of my pelt hat because I have auto save on and Idk how to get it back :smh::smh:

yeah, i dont know what happened to my bear hat. kinda heated :lol:

your hat should be stored on your horse.

I was out fishing and decided to set up camp by the river bed, as i'm in the cutscene setting it up 2 guys come out of the woods
one walks up telling me how nice the area is, asks if he could sit by the fire, the other one comes up behind me with a gun, tells me I ought to watch where i'm camping next time, and then they leave, well they tried to leave

Back
Top Bottom