Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
when you're at camp you have to refill the medicine and ammo from the ledger book that's next to the donation box
you will use the money that is in the camp funds to buy those things.
the icons will be red when those items are low
upgrading the chuck wagon giving food to Pearson will improve the quality of the food he cooks for the camp
and when you eat it you will get a boost in your health, stamina and dead eye too I think

Thanks man! Does medicine and ammo go up on its own when I come back into camp? Or do I have to go to press donate and give stuff. And is it stuff from when I loot enemies?

When you kill an animal, do you have to take the whole animal to the trapped or is it just the skin part? And does the game tell you how to get perfect pelts or is it something you figure out on your own?

Don't worry about restocking ammo/meds until you get access to the ledger at camp (should be next to the donation box). The ledger becomes available after a mission you do. If you already have the ledger, you can restock supplies through the ledger.

You can just bring the pelt. The carcass can be donated to the camp as food or sold to a butcher in town.

To get perfect pelts: kill a three star animal. When you lock onto one, on the bottom right it should tell you. Get a critical hit on it (typically a headshot). If you check your compendium, it should tell you what time of ammo/weapon to use.

Generally, tiny animals like rabbits and small birds require a "small game arrow" or the use of a varmint rifle.

Animals like deer and coyote can be done with a regular arrow. Improved arrows are used with larger animals.

The real giant animals like bears and **** will need stronger rifles.

Reached chapter 3, haven't really wrecked **** in Rhodes yet, Dutch is right these Rhodes people are dumb af
I was surprised the dead or alive in Valentine went away, had to go back their to get my cut, then started some **** in the saloon and bounced back to Rhodes

Don't worry about restocking ammo/meds until you get access to the ledger at camp (should be next to the donation box). The ledger becomes available after a mission you do. If you already have the ledger, you can restock supplies through the ledger.

You can just bring the pelt. The carcass can be donated to the camp as food or sold to a butcher in town.

To get perfect pelts: kill a three star animal. When you lock onto one, on the bottom right it should tell you. Get a critical hit on it (typically a headshot). If you check your compendium, it should tell you what time of ammo/weapon to use.

Generally, tiny animals like rabbits and small birds require a "small game arrow" or the use of a varmint rifle.

Animals like deer and coyote can be done with a regular arrow. Improved arrows are used with larger animals.

The real giant animals like bears and **** will need stronger rifles.

Dang it’s crazy how much you know. I wish I understood games like that but sadly I just don’t anymore. haha. Even Zelda BOTW is too overwhelming for me

Dang it’s crazy how much you know. I wish I understood games like that but sadly I just don’t anymore. haha. Even Zelda BOTW is too overwhelming for me

A lot of it is just playing the game and some trial and error.

It's a huge game with a lot of intricate details and mechanics, so don't be too concerned.

The money glitch still works.This video does a better job showing exactly what to do:

Last edited:
Make sure you guys do those gunslinger missions before you get too far in the story. I saw a video on YouTube that said the guns you get from those are missable

How do I upgrade Arthur satchel? I heard once you upgrade it you can carry 50 bars of gold.

Make sure you guys do those gunslinger missions before you get too far in the story. I saw a video on YouTube that said the guns you get from those are missable

i ****ing forgot emmet grangers pistol. he was the first one, and i didnt know he dropped it

SMH.

had to get my swag on

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

So if you happen to see and old friendly guy standing by his house calling you... and asking you to go in his house with him... because he has food he wants to share... DO not go in....
A friend of mine went in there and got RAPED...
LOOOOL

So if you happen to see and old friendly guy standing by his house calling you... and asking you to go in his house with him... because he has food he wants to share... DO not go in....
A friend of mine went in there and got RAPED...
LOOOOL
Time to off him before he gets the chance.

How the hell do I beat the POuring forth oil mission? First of all, it’s impossible to sneak on the wagon without getting sprayed with bullets immediately, making the wagon explode. So I kill like 3 guards real quick which sets off a crap storm of guards chasing me.

Somehow when I’ve made it to the drop off point, nothing happens. So I walk away from the wagon and I get a “mission failed: you abandoned the wagon” message. What’s the secret?

How the hell do I beat the POuring forth oil mission? First of all, it’s impossible to sneak on the wagon without getting sprayed with bullets immediately, making the wagon explode. So I kill like 3 guards real quick which sets off a crap storm of guards chasing me.

Somehow when I’ve made it to the drop off point, nothing happens. So I walk away from the wagon and I get a “mission failed: you abandoned the wagon” message. What’s the secret?

I snuck around the back of the place, staying undetected until I was close to the wagon and then just made a break for it. and got away
they didn't chase me. the first 3 times I tried sneaking through the front or blasting my way through, I just got shot up. One of those times I actually gort on the wagon and thought I made it, but someone shot me and I blew up, was pretty heated, but it looked dope

When I dropped off the wagon it wasn't working for me either I didn't exit, I just rode around in a circle around the marker or whatever to trigger a cutscene

Think I missed out on the war horse. I went back to Valentine and I dont see it

EDIT: found it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom