Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
When does the pouring oil mission come up? I try to chill in the camp but John isn't there. I assume I need to play more to unlock it?

Bodied the legendary bear and then ran into a lady stuck under a horse on the way to the trapper. Stopped to help and asked if she needed a ride. She agrees and then says I need to make room for her. Well the pelt is back there so…

giphy.gif
Same thing happened to me, but I had just stowed a trash baby dear that I had just hunted...I still wasn’t losing that deer, though. Chuckled watching her start a long *** walk at dusk.:rofl:

Last edited:
How the hell do I beat the POuring forth oil mission? First of all, it’s impossible to sneak on the wagon without getting sprayed with bullets immediately, making the wagon explode. So I kill like 3 guards real quick which sets off a crap storm of guards chasing me.

Somehow when I’ve made it to the drop off point, nothing happens. So I walk away from the wagon and I get a “mission failed: you abandoned the wagon” message. What’s the secret?

The best way to do it is at night. since most of the workers there will be off and it would be just the guards. The wagon should be at the front of the gate. If you do it during the day the wagon would be in the back which makes it harder. If you want to take the easy route, John will actually do the mission for you if take too long which is stupid.

I must of gotten lucky with the pouring oil mission. I didnt even know we were stealing the cart till I drove off with it and some dude started yelling. Went their in broad daylight as soon as I spoke to john and just jumped on rode off. Didnt even get shot at, just heard some dude yelling at me

I assume y'all have encountered those dirty Murfree Brood dudes yet. They kept bugging me whenever I set up camp in the area of the trapper just south-east of Grizzlies East.
While looking for pristine Elks I found what appears to be their hideout, a little north of that trapper and right on the spot of the "A" of Annesburg on the map.
Dudes are disgusting :sick:

You aint lying :sick:

You aint lying :sick:
Man they just caught me lacking in the woods too.
I cleansed that hideout so I thought I was good. While continuing to look for pristine elk and picking up some herbs, suddenly I heard "come here little piggy" but I couldn't really tell where it was coming from and nothing showed up on my radar. Then I heard something about knives, I forgot the exact words, and out of nowhere some shirtless Murfree Brood dude stabbed me in the neck :sick:
Didn't show up on my radar at any point but there appeared to be 3 of them from what I could tell in my dying moments. Thankfully my last save wasn't that far back.

So if you cleansed that hideout on the A of Annesburg on the map, don't let them catch you slipping in the woods after.

Then Murfree dudes are on some deliverance steez. Was just cruising around the map and ran up on them and their cave and washed those inbreds :nthat:

I must of gotten lucky with the pouring oil mission. I didnt even know we were stealing the cart till I drove off with it and some dude started yelling. Went their in broad daylight as soon as I spoke to john and just jumped on rode off. Didnt even get shot at, just heard some dude yelling at me

There are two different spots to get the oil. You chose the one in Valentine which is easy route. I’m confused at this mission because it says 1&2 but when you get finish you get credit for 2 so what happened to 1?

I haven’t picked up a single herb. Where can I find them?? Can’t spot and find any with my eagle eye sight.

If you do need to get your honor points up, just fish and let the fish go after you catch them. You will gain +10 honor points. Just do that over and over until you are satisfied with your honor.

I usually just ride around Saint Denis like a mad man yelling "hey mister!"

Back
Top Bottom