Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I ran into the prostitute I helped hide a johns body again, she was like "I can't believe this happened again"
she had a another dude in her room with a knife in his gut. I think she might be a serial killer
Off her before she offs you

Anybody else run into the archaeologist?

She will give you money for sending her dino bones or locations where dino bones are found.

Lmao this game got me doing the most.
Last night I decided I ws gna get the Arabian horse... got bucked off the 1st try...
Decided to try back in the morning since it was getting dark... I set up camp , crafting by the fire place.
next thing I know my wife yelling at me at 3 am... lol your boy done passed out , controller in hand
I put so many hours just hunting and navigating ... such a fun game... still at chapter 2

Lmao this game got me doing the most.
Last night I decided I ws gna get the Arabian horse... got bucked off the 1st try...
Decided to try back in the morning since it was getting dark... I set up camp , crafting by the fire place.
next thing I know my wife yelling at me at 3 am... lol your boy done passed out , controller in hand
I put so many hours just hunting and navigating ... such a fun game... still at chapter 2

Bro you sound just like me! “Babe, immjust gonna catch a legendary fish right quick then I’ll meet you for lunch.”

My horse hits some guy in town so the feds start shooting at me. Then I die and have to re-up on all my vitals. Next thing you know, I wake up on the couch with 4 missed calls, 2 Voicemail’s, and 20 unread texts :lol:

This game gonna get me stabbed by wifey

In my dreams :pimp::nerd:|l

giphy.gif

Finally did the gold bar trick. Sweet.

I discovered the legendary wolf while doing the Hill Gang Treasure map. Killed the wolf, got the pelt, but died on the way to the trapper. Does this mean I can no longer re-gain the pelt? The wolf is crossed out on my map.

Anybody got any leads on the missing Princess? You can find her poster on the outside of the saloon in Van Horn. No one on the internet has found her yet. Just a bunch of clues and random theories. I really want to find/solve her missing case.

So this is pretty much GTA but set in the wild west?

Yes, with a little bit of Uncharted sprinkled into it...

GTAV and Uncharted IV were the last games I've played before RD2, so it didn't take much for me to get used to the controls, gameplay, etc...

Started playing on Saturday... the amount of activity you can do in this game is highly impressive...

Did the big bar fight in Valentine, some hunting, and some interacting...

Hopped on the train to Rhodes looking for the one gunslinger dude... found and killed him on the next train smoking... :pimp:

Ended up in St. Denis which is :wow: at a first glance...

Can't wait to play tonight...

Bruh I always wake up in front of the TV passed tf out
Still on chapter dos working on the satchels/hunting

This one homeboy in Valentine saloon talmin bout he killed 12 bison at once one time blah blah he was tryna test me smh
He was rocking this lil raccoon hat I wanted so I smacked old boy up and dipped out with the fur

I need to improve my satchels. I think that's what I'll focus on next before doing more missions.

Back
Top Bottom