Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
i love this game series and that show so much omg.

On this 2nd time play RDR on psn, I'm actually being the good guy. Saved everyone. Helped everyone. Chased every stolen horse. Returned every stolen wallet. Honor gauge is maxed out. Everybody is on my nuts and says nice things about me when I walk through town.

****s wack af.

Bruh, I did the same ****. This go around. I'm killing everyone on site! No effs given.

Cant wait, might go with the digital copy so i can have everything installed ready to go at 9 sharp.

Sidenote— just a heads up, when preordering fifa this year ud get to play 3 days early so at the very last minute, literally, i tried to preorder but it wouldnt work so i switched my time zone on my PS4 to Hawaii time and it worked :lol: . Hoping its the same for this

Edit- gona change it to est

Im old school I like having discs. Ill be at Gamestop tomorrow at 9. Should be ready by midnight after the install

Trying to run through RDR just to get through it before Friday. Ignoring everybody that walks up looking for a favor. Ran over a few dames by mistake but I asked for forgiveness. Getting to point A and point B is a drag though horseback.

West coast NTers, remember, we can play the game starting at 9pm Thursday night. So if you bought it digitally and have it preloaded, you can play essentially 3 hours early with no wait

Until you look up and realize it's 5am and you have killed the power on 3 DS4 controllers and you have to call in sick for work that day before your shift starts at 7AM,8AM, or 9AM :lol:

People should at least crawl out of bed or get off the couch to take a shower and change clothes before resuming playing.

Until you look up and realize it's 5am and you have killed the power on 3 DS4 controllers and you have to call in sick for work that day before your shift starts at 7AM,8AM, or 9AM :lol:

People should at least crawl out of bed or get off the couch to take a shower and change clothes before resuming playing.
:lol: True! I work Thursday night but I’m off the next 2 days so I’ll be putting in work over the weekend

All running on a base PS4 too :smokin

Last edited:

All running on a base PS4 too :smokin

giphy.gif

Must continue to resist the leaks. I haven't clicked on anything since the first 20 second clip and full map leak.

one more sleep!!!. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve, haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. I'm looking at all my other games with disgust now when I turn on my xbox

West coast NTers, remember, we can play the game starting at 9pm Thursday night. So if you bought it digitally and have it preloaded, you can play essentially 3 hours early with no wait
Aint just westcoast dudes. I can pick up my copy from Gamestop at 9

Gamestop called me and told me about my preorder and how to proceed tomorrow. He said just go 30 minutes before and I should be good. I guess this depends on the location

Back
Top Bottom