Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Anyone get their good guy status past 80%?

I've gotten my Honor bar almost full. I currently get 25% off at all stores. All I do is greet everyone I see. Every time I see an escaped prisoner I hog tie them and take em to the nearest sheriff. I still loot every body I come across but I never rob anyone. I get strapped for cash a lot since I haven't done any hold ups but I still have been searching empty houses for goods and I do a bunch of hunting. All I do is hunt. I'm only on chapter 3. So far I've gotten Legendary Bear, Coyote, Fox, Boar and White Bison.

:pimp:

the bayou is spoooooky love riding around there especially at night

who are those
papa shango looking voodoo ppl that jump you in the bayou?

i know r* is focusing on online but that interaction made me realize how tight ill be if they dont release a horror dlc later on

undead nightmare 2 w/ these graphics would be insane

We got some arsonists in here.

That greeting everyone to get the honor up is a real thing. Forget what town I was in but I was just walking around campaigning and kissing babies, got into a scrum so the coppers started looking, left the town, switched the clothing, came back to town and blamed all the nonsense on my twin. Honor back trending upwards. Love this game.

i was just practicing fishing and throwing the fish back and got my honor to level 6 in 3 game days... really just want to unlock and buy all the outfits

My honor is a tad above the lowest it can get lol. No effs given the entire game. I kill everything I can! Birds, dogs, cats, horses, people EVERYTHING! There was one bounty where I had to bring dude alive. I went to go get him at his camp site he was saying I'll go quietly and his wife and son were "Noo don't take him" blah blah blah, I hog tie him up and the wife and kid start running away blast his wife with the shotty, but his kid got away. I take the dude the to sheriff and he actually is saying I'm the one should be in this jail cell cause I killed his wife! I was like wowww the mechanics and AI in this game is amazing.

I know you can kill teenage looking kids for sure. I did in Saint Denis when they tried to rob me.
I remember during that one mission where you gotta steal the carriage for that one guy back in Emerald ranch, I accidentally ran through the back door in the house and alerted the pops and son that was talking to Micah. He ended up popping them both so maybe it is just teenagers. I don't even think I've seen a little kid yet.

No it wasn't a mission, just chance and yeah I don't think I've seen little kids either. Just teens, but you definitely can kill them.

Those street teens were hanging in an alley i was walking through and one of them seemed to threaten me in Saint Denis. Wasn’t trying to catch a child abuse charge.

I just antoganize the kids and they'll go scurrying off saying "I'm just a kid"

I am on chapter 6 now

Those street teens were hanging in an alley i was walking through and one of them seemed to threaten me in Saint Denis. Wasn’t trying to catch a child abuse charge.
tell em to respect there elders. There's a lesson that comes with a beating.

Actually that's a set up.... those kids will lead you down the alley and 2 or 3 guys will be there waiting 4 u... lol they tried that ish on me last night... they were like y you follow us? Pedophile or sme of that nature looool
I got there and shot all of em... the kids prolly ran away dont remember seeing their corpses lol

Micah has a huge belly in the uncharted level while most of the gang is struggling to get provisions, also he's the only one in a white suit at the bank robbery. He's suspect

Actually that's a set up.... those kids will lead you down the alley and 2 or 3 guys will be there waiting 4 u... lol they tried that ish on me last night... they were like y you follow us? Pedophile or sme of that nature looool
I got there and shot all of em... the kids prolly ran away dont remember seeing their corpses lol
Ima blast them punks before they lure me with that unwanted entrapment. Always testing arturitos psychology and gangster.

the pics posted next to the alligator carcass, did you have to move around until the gator was in the picture or does the game automatically register you trying to get a pic with it in frame?

I had to move Arthur around until his back was towards the gator and then activated the self portrait mode.

I saw some people complaining about the controls... I like them because it's pretty much like the first Red Dead game... Plus the pace is going to be slow because we're riding horses around the world... Not driving cars like in GTA

I love playing as John marston man.. really brings back memories to red dead 1. Glad they got the same voice actor too.

Why is everyone so rude with me at the camp? damn, i bring the money, do the chores, hunt, did all the upgrades and yet i seem to be annoying everyone. Ungrateful bastards

Grinded on Sunday for 4-5 hrs and got all of the satchels. 100% worth it. 99 carrying spaces is game changing. Now I can loot everything I see and not worry about spacing. So many feathers and wolf hearts got wasted. The real grind begins today.

Still only have $380 to my name. Haven't spent much on appearances. Best grind I've had is lake fishing. A solid $1-$2 per fish when sold back to the butcher. I'm coming up a good $50 every half hour played. Considering other pelts need to be perfect, this isn't so bad. I saw the post about throwing back the smaller fish. I'm raising my image and earning some money.

Back
Top Bottom