Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Had this happen the other night. Finally read up on how to upload captures.

Entertaining. Should've sat through it all lol.

Gotta think up something creative when for when I run up on the klan. Shooting everybody seems too merciful.

Last edited:
I met the great conquistador something something. He was selling me a map. I forgot what else. I assumed he was bs me and his horse looked to be filled with goodies. So I murked him. And dropped him down a cliff. His body seemed to keep rolling till it stopped rolling on a dirt road. Long story short his horse had nada. And bounty hunters killed me by surprise. Good night

I was out riding in Rhodes stumbled upon this house & on the back of the house a woman is dead & she had a letter from a man talking bout stop stalking him he gonna get back with his wife. I go in the house and see man & woman murdered. Look like a murder/suicide

Lmao so I tried to gt on my horse but end up tackling some dude... I let him go and fights back... I see all these witnesses running to report... so I decide to spare fight dude ... lol only blocking his hits... then I see either a lawman or a bounty hunter standing vu his horse with a shotty...
I 2 piece dude and he hit the floor... lol lawman goes... get out of here now... lol no arrest nothing

powered through a multi part storyline where I helped the people of Butcher's Creek, while trying to solve the missing princess case. Went to emerald Ranch where you see that chick in the window that's supposed to be her at night. approached the porch and the NPC got rowdy so I knocked him out, next day I found the grave of some guy that was "Accidently" shot outside of the saloon there and went in and found the bullet holes and where I'm assuming the bodies landed. I took pics of them just in case.
Then I tried to camp out near the entrance to that main house to see if the NPC ever goes in there, nope.
So then I tried seeing if there is any way to get on the roof, there is. First time I tried to get up there that NPC was all over me, I diffused then went up there later and another NPC told me I'd "scare some ladies" if I kept that up. Gonna wait until night when she appears again in the window to see if I can communicate. Whenever I approach the front door or even while on the roof, I can hear muffled voices.

lmfao the gun shop owner got some dude locked up in his basement dressed as a little kid.

Did you take the gun in the basement/everything in the store? :lol:
Yo I was doing the blessed are the meek, this dude takes off and I'm still killing dudes and all of a sudden it says I failed the mission because I lost Micah... I go to retry from checkpoint and my ****ing repeater that I got from that basement is gone... I'm heated to say the least

man i found this dead dude and some witness thought it was me who did it, so he runs off to the sheriff so i blast him but then two other people saw that FUUUU

I met the great conquistador something something. He was selling me a map. I forgot what else. I assumed he was bs me and his horse looked to be filled with goodies. So I murked him. And dropped him down a cliff. His body seemed to keep rolling till it stopped rolling on a dirt road. Long story short his horse had nada. And bounty hunters killed me by surprise. Good night

Was the guy selling a treasure map? Hope you got the map off him at least.

Yes but the map is kinda pointless. Its missing the second part. All in my mind was the horse and gold. He spoke about a gem from asia i believe.

Map leads you to another map which leads you to another map. You get a gold bar from it.

01FED790-A0E3-4B82-82B3-6B52FB544C6D.jpeg

Yo I was doing the blessed are the meek, this dude takes off and I'm still killing dudes and all of a sudden it says I failed the mission because I lost Micah... I go to retry from checkpoint and my ****ing repeater that I got from that basement is gone... I'm heated to say the least

Check your horse

Barely do my chores in real life. The only one I do in-game is chop the wood. There's like 30 of us in the camp. Every time I come to crib, folks just sitting around waiting for it while I'm out here getting it.

It increases your dead eye as well. I'm on chapter 3 and dead eye is at level 7. I used to run from the law. Now I just light a cigarette and feel sorry for the poor fools.

any other ways to boost my honor? I save people from getting robbed and it only gives me a boost sometimes..idk why...

Doing chores. Every 3 greets raises honor. Go to a highly populated town and just greet everyone. Donating to your camp. At least $20 raises your honor. Donating $20 multiple times will increase honor each time but can get expensive.

Back
Top Bottom