Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I was talking to the screen like "Nooo, he's better not be doing what I think he's about to do"

The gold prospector was my favorite. It made me wish Red Dead would've made it so you could go panning for gold

Same

The one with Zoe Kazan got me in the heart strings tho

I saw her in another Western a long time ago...can't remember the name

Having trouble with hunting the legendary buck, every time I enter his area it says I've entered legendary animal territory but there's too much activity going on... Wasted about 2 hrs, **** kept saying the same thing :smh:
This happened to me. Just continue progressing with the story and come back later.

I didn't have to clear bounties at that point

What happened in the incident ?
you can still do missions but theres a possibility you can get murked being out there :lol:

i captured lindsey wofford and was ready to turn him in and when i went in, i failed the mission for being "wanted"
still have a couple of side missions in the town to complete, but lawmen are all over the place

i got to find a way to make 1k to pay this off :lol:

:frown:

All of your legendary pelts go to the trapper. Not the fence

If you go to the trapper, is the legendary wolf pelt available for you to sell?

that's what I thought too. NOTHING

I went to all the trappers in the game looking for my legendary pelt... NOTHING

and the legendary wolf heart is used for crafting in the fence... also NOTHING

its slightly upsetting and frustrating, but oh well moving on

game is still amazing overall even with a few glitches and wonky controls sometimes

Im buying these dang pamplets from the fence in rhodes and i have the slightest clue at making the crap or finding it. I bought a bolt cutter. Ive found horse carriages that have locked boxes. I assime this is for that and what else ? *im bumpin rap songs blastin people and eluding the law.

Last edited:
This is what rockstar responded with when I told them about the legendary buck issue:

"We had some others customers with the same issue and this information below helped them.

Once a player enters the location of Legendary animals, player should get the clue “You have entered Legendary Animal Territory. Hunt this Legendary Animal by finding and inspecting clues”. If this clue doesn’t show in the top left corner, create a campsite via your item wheel, sleep, ride away, and return to the animal symbol until it shows you this note. If it says something about the area “being too busy” do the exact same, that is sleep at camp. This usually clears up whatever activity is blocking the animal from spawning."

Ending of chapter 4/beginning of chapter 5 is WILD. Had a dream I got mauled by a Grizzly while on my horse last night. Gotta take a two day break.

i was on my white arabian and was so close to my crib and they bucked me off... next thing you know im getting mauled by some cougars and died... dumb horse smh

I think I beat the game but I am a totally different character all of a sudden. I, actually, like how it is playing out to see some things after.

Is this how the game is supposed to play out?

As the story progresses, I feel like he gets further and further away from making rational decisions. :lol: :lol:

I love the descent into desperation that he goes through, really puts a new light on his character in the first game. He's becoming one of my favorite video game characters ever

What I'm not loving however is the:
How thin Arthur gets after the tuberculosis sets in. **** hurts me to see

Last edited:
i captured lindsey wofford and was ready to turn him in and when i went in, i failed the mission for being "wanted"
still have a couple of side missions in the town to complete, but lawmen are all over the place

i got to find a way to make 1k to pay this off :lol:

If you follow the main story you don't need to go in Saint Denis on your own. Idk if u want to pay the bounty bc the next missions will just offset that. Save your money and time and just finish the chapter, you can do the side stuff when this chaos dies down

Also make a save now because a few missions later there are no breaks

So damn fire

it's a toss up between this song and another for my favorite, won't post it because when it hits it hits, and it comes literally out of nowhere.
Equally had me :wow::wow::wow: when I heard D'angelo in terms of artist
they really spared no expense, and I'm really trying not to get swept up in the hype, not even a month after this game's release to call it the GOAT

when does the soundtrack go on sale?? Rockstar better release an official one

I kind of know what happens at then end. Not really pressed about spoilers for this game. Been watching Chris Smoove play it. He's nice at it. But I read an article this morning about the last few chapters.... Whoa.

I'm only on chapter 2 btw. Not rushing at all when I have time to play. Just been exploring mostly.

Back
Top Bottom