Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Spoilers.... Spoilers everywhere.

^ I dont even post or frequent this thread, good thing with this post, yours was the first one of a new page so I cant see what was said before

Just came in here to say make sure you save your game after you do a mission or something, played a couple hours last night, ps4 froze, restarted it and had to do everything again :smh:

Finished my first playthrough and wow mane, the game is perfect imo. I finished the game with perfect honor.
I'm being the bad guy on my second go round. Town folk getting hit up, bar fights for the slightest of looks, and trains ain't safe b. Also gotta perfect my hunting game, I got too wrapped up in the story during the Braithewrate craziness :lol:

Yo had to edit my post almost gave away some info :lol: :smh:

Idk if a game will ever be able to beat The Witcher 3 to me but this is coming pretty close so far.

Can we not skin horses like in the first game? Also can't swing my knife at horses and cows

some of you fellers need to make use of the ****ing spoiler tag

heathens.

solemate96 solemate96

that's what I thought too. NOTHING

I went to all the trappers in the game looking for my legendary pelt... NOTHING

and the legendary wolf heart is used for crafting in the fence... also NOTHING

its slightly upsetting and frustrating, but oh well moving on

game is still amazing overall even with a few glitches and wonky controls sometimes

Go to trapper. Go through his clothes and look for something that requires a legendary wolf pelt. Does it show it as filled?

Check map. Is the legendary wolf crossed out?

Now I gotta know!! Lol what is it?
There's a group of weird folks hiding in the swamps and they don't take too kindly to visitors. Most of them don't even have guns but they're very fast and will chop you down with their hatchets and machetes in one swipe.
I had a few moments where I was on foot looking for a specific herb and got the **** scared out of me by 3 'Nite folk' dudes suddenly sprinting at me from the bushes.

I'm early on chapter 3 but something doesnt feel right with Micah. This N schemin.

Oh and I sold a horse to Clive, then robbed him, then hogtied and threw him in the lake to drown.

Last edited:
43495AFC-15C9-48AF-A896-13EC98067019.jpeg

Yo son, when I get my satchel game right, I’m copping 99 hair tonics ya dig? Finna have me my grown mans whiskers in a jiffy. This with the left parted fade from my main barber, you can’t tell me nothin. When the fade gets wolf status, just cover it with my legendary bear hat. Game. Blouses.

I'm early on chapter 3 but something doesnt feel right with Micah. This N schemin.

Oh and I sold a horse to Clive, then robbed him, then hogtied and threw him in the lake to drown.

Wish we could fight camp members bc if they can shove me I wanna be able to stand up for myself

Idr if he shoved me but he definitely talking smack. It was another character later on in the plot that will shove you out his tent.

If you antoganize enough people Charles will throw you out

Back
Top Bottom