Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

With that 30% off coupon and 5% cash back, I had to buy a pair of those Olive Kamikaze ! 

Last edited:
i really hope i'm able to get them royal and whites with that coupon.. i know the coupon works, but how many people are gonna try and copp off of reebok.com is what i'm worried about.. 

im just gonna wait for the blue/white letter of intents tomorrow, the olives look nice but feeling letters of intent more

Sonic 95-96 Olives just went live on Reebok.com.  Was able to use FF30 for a 30% discount.
smokin.gif
Not sure why but the Olives are down again with tomorrows release date showing. Maybe someone at Reebok jumped the gun and then changed it back?  Hopefully they honour the orders that were placed earlier today.

What time does reebok.com put up the new releases? 12 a.m.?
When I called Reebok customer service this morning to ask they were not even aware that they had something releasing August 16th but said they generally do drops either at 8 or 12 am.  They could or would not tell me what time for tomorrow though.  My advice would be just keep checking if you can.

When I called Reebok customer service this morning to ask they were not even aware that they had something releasing August 16th but said they generally do drops either at 8 or 12 am.  They could or would not tell me what time for tomorrow though.  My advice would be just keep checking if you can.

Eastern time?

Thank you, and don't forget to use Ebates for additional 5% cash back. 

Last edited:
If my math is right, there will have been 16 colorways of this shoe released in the last 6 months or so. I'm wondering if Reebok is going to keep dropping them at the same pace or if we can expect a slowdown.  I know my wallet would like them to slowdown for a bit. 
eek.gif

^^

Yea, and unfortunately about 13 (give or take 1 or 2) out of the 16 colorways have been garbage. IMO at least

Yeah, there were a few that weren't of my taste as well. Still, most colorways have sold pretty well. I'm sure some can still be found in certain areas, but for the most part they've sold. Can't find any colorways but some rain Camos around my way, and not the black colorway.

The only non og colorway I liked I copped, which were the raindrops and the 95 96 olive sonics...raindrops are still just somethin else man....too ill

Honestly I grabbed the RTA from Packer and all but for whatever reason I love the color combo of the Sonics Colorway more.

Last edited:
The Sonics Raindrop is my favorite colorway and my overall favorite shoe so far this year.  The raindrop effect is a neat gimmick, which I like, but the whole thing just ties together perfectly.

Yeah, there were a few that weren't of my taste as well. Still, most colorways have sold pretty well. I'm sure some can still be found in certain areas, but for the most part they've sold. Can't find any colorways but some rain Camos around my way, and not the black colorway.
Olive rain camos by any chance? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom