Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Yeah, good that we were able to use the coupon, and luckily there are everyware else for the people that still looking to cop.

Yeah, good that we were able to use the coupon, and luckily there are everyware else for the people that still looking to cop.
^^^ This.  Anyone who wants them should be able to get them.
happy.gif
  They even released here in Canada and we've only had a very limited release of the Sonics OG up until now. $135 tax in though. 
mean.gif

How come all the promo was for the letter of intents? On all the blogs and social media pretty much only those were gettin plugged with not much for the 95 96 sonics...doesn't really matter to me since I got mine was just curious

Seeing those pics it looks like Kemp may be getting paid by Reebok after all. I know it was said he wasn't, but I would hope so. Reebok has been using his name and face lately to advertise these. They gave Kemp a lil comic script just as they did Shaq. Also, some pics were posted recently of him in the Kamikaze 1.

Last edited:
How come all the promo was for the letter of intents? On all the blogs and social media pretty much only those were gettin plugged with not much for the 95 96 sonics...doesn't really matter to me since I got mine was just curious
Good question. Distribution I think.  As far as I can tell Reebok,Footlocker and Eastbay were the only ones releasing the 95/96 Sonic colorway.  I'm guessing they are hyping the one that people have more ability to go pick up.  I'm with you though as I got mine too.
smile.gif

Good question. Distribution I think.  As far as I can tell Reebok,Footlocker and Eastbay were the only ones releasing the 95/96 Sonic colorway.  I'm guessing they are hyping the one that people have more ability to go pick up.  I'm with you though as I got mine too.
smile.gif
sold out already. I did grab the Sonics one yesterday so it's cool.

I'm am nc fan, don't really want Kentucky/duke colorways anyway.

Picture Via Sneaker News

Mr. Kemp likes 'em!

shawn-kemp-reebok-kamikaze-ii-rucker-event-recap-6.jpg

hopefully this means we will see his name on the shoe next time around.

hes been seen in the k2 retros alot so reebok prolly paying him for promo but not for his name on the shoe like shaq.

said it before but ill gladly pay 15 to 20 extra bucks for his name to be on the kamikaze 2 the next time they retro all the og colorways

good ****. finishline.com is TRIPPIN. tryna charge tax AND shipping for these. good luck with that.

order shipped, and will be here tuesday.. not bad reebok  

im getting nervous i ordered yesterday and only email ive received is a we've received your order. I tried to track it online and it dosent even have me registered with an account :frown:

Seeing those pics it looks like Kemp may be getting paid by Reebok after all. I know it was said he wasn't, but I would hope so. Reebok has been using his name and face lately to advertise these. They gave Kemp a lil comic script just as they did Shaq. Also, some pics were posted recently of him in the Kamikaze 1.
In this video he basically confirms that Reebok is paying him, says they are currently working together again

Back
Top Bottom