Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I think is a good decision, as much as I dont like the Alamo, they are 10x better than the Marvin BS. 

Trent, where are you getting your Reebok info from? You barely hear anything these days - all these damn sneaker blogs & websites focus on Nike & JB. Hell even some entry level Nike/JB junk gets more shine than Reebok, etc...

That said I wouldn't mind getting another pair of the 'Sonics' colourway if it has the 'Kemp' stitching on the eyelet.

All these releases coming out
mean.gif

Just take my money

Will try for RTA

love the teal and orange hits

Hoping to score a SK ASG jersey To go along with it.

I think is a good decision, as much as I dont like the Alamo, they are 10x better than . 
Trent, where are you getting your Reebok info from? You barely hear anything these days - all these damn sneaker blogs & websites focus on Nike & JB. Hell even some entry level Nike/JB junk gets more shine than Reebok, etc...

That said I wouldn't mind getting another pair of the 'Sonics' colourway if it has the 'Kemp' stitching on the eyelet.
Trust me, it is not easy. I have a small amount of contacts, some in China, some in other organisations and for some I use the power of logic, but getting even the little possible information is very hard. 

i like the alamos, and not cause they're limited... 

Anyways those purple and blacks look good on court, and so do them shaqs!

Last edited:
Kind of surprised some of you OG sneakerheads don't like the RTAs. Most of us witnessed that game. I thought it was a common opinion amongst us that the 96 ASG unis are the ASG unis ever. You guys don't think the RTAs were executed perfectly in that regard?

Last edited:
Minus the stupid chili pepper, looks like a knock off with it, thats how all the fakes were made back in the early 90's, knock off company will take a model and replicate it, but will change something small, like the vector or instead of Reebok write Reebuk or Reebons or Rebok, so in this line of thoughts, thats what is reminding me for, so its a big No-No for me.

Trust me, it is not easy. I have a small amount of contacts, some in China, some in other organisations and for some I use the power of logic, but getting even the little possible information is very hard. 

Keep doing what you're doing Trent, feels like you're the only one throwing us a bone here along with 'LacedHeat'.

Thank you sir, you know my love for Reebok is indefinite, I will always have huge passion for them despite all the imperfections.  

Trent, are there any RDs for the upcoming releases? I don't mind getting one pair of Shrouds or the Answer III in the near future.

Reebok.ca is a damn joke and I suspect they are limiting or outright not bringing in the majority of their 'Classics'.

Nothing sure other than the Token 38 pairs coming this month, the Answer lll will be released over the summer time and the OG Kamikaze ll end of summer or fall, thats for the moment, unless they change it. 

Nope, there will be no Kemp or textured nubuck, they will be the same as the first release. 

Always liked the Alamos and tried when they dropped but struck out. Just executed really well and quality looks amazing. Hopefully i can flourish this time around

Kind of surprised some of you OG sneakerheads don't like the RTAs. Most of us witnessed that game. I thought it was a common opinion amongst us that the 96 ASG unis are the ASG unis ever. You guys don't think the RTAs were executed perfectly in that regard?

Maybe I'm "too OG", as my favourite ASG uniforms are the late-'80s to early-'90s ones. Like Magic's comeback/final ASG, or when Tom Chambers won MVP.

In my mind, the '96 ASG was great for shoes, and who was playing, but not so much the uniforms.

But that's just one aging man's opinion!

Maybe I'm "too OG", as my favourite ASG uniforms are the late-'80s to early-'90s ones. Like Magic's comeback/final ASG, or when Tom Chambers won MVP.

In my mind, the '96 ASG was great for shoes, and who was playing, but not so much the uniforms.

But that's just one aging man's opinion!
I can respect that. The Magic comeback/ASG is probably the greatest ASG ever, if we're talking the game alone. I agree the unis were clean. The 96 unis were more appealing to me, though.

Man you og's are lucky
Being able to watch the old all star games And Reminisce About old colorways
All I got is YouTube.
By 96 I was like 3

Last edited:
Man you og's are lucky
Being able to watch the old all star games And Reminisce About old colorways
All I got is YouTube.
By 96 I was like 3

Holy!!!!!! I was 3 in 1982 :smh:

But I did get to watch all those ASG live and se Magic hit that 3 at the end of 92-93. Ooh wee!

Last edited:
Holy!!!!!! I was 3 in 1982 :smh:

But I did get to watch all those ASG live and se Magic hit that 3 at the end of 92-93. Ooh wee!

Hehe. And I was 3 in '78. We could do this all day!

But yes, watching Magic hit those three triples to end that ASG is a favourite memory (especially as a Laker fan for as long as I can remember, which is probably around '82).

That 1996 game had some nice footwear though. Reebok had great basketball shoes through most of the 1990s, and the other companies weren't so bad either! Pippen's red Maestros, the many OG Jordans, and Kobe's early adidas by the end of the decade.

At least Reebok have maintained (generally) the standard of materials used when they've gone down the retro path. Now if they'd just release some different models from the era (not just the Rafter for goodness sake) we'd all be happy. Give me the Ice Pick!

Looks like you and I are the same age, we play that game all day [emoji]9786[/emoji], there are more models I want to see back than Reebok executives can name, but we know how it is, I am grateful that we had few good years with retros, even if they stop tomorrow, I am not going to lose my mind.

Back
Top Bottom