Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Ok so here it is...
The Kami II PE, Brooklyn/SNS, and the RTA revistied are all very limited. 750, 500, and 750 pairs respectively. They will be instore ONLY at The Refinery Hotel which is the Token 38 pop up store in NYC. Damn...punch to the nuts for sure. Those numbers are worldwide so who knows how many are going to be at the store. It opens Wed @10am.

For those curious, the RTA has a different NYC ASG insole, no chili pepper branding on the tongue and comes with a pair of Kemp ASG socks. Retail is still $160

Straight bullshigeddy. Good from a marketing standpoint in terms of drawing the ASG crowd, but bad for consumers like us. Would call my sis, but asking her would incite a line of questioning like I'm at a CIA blacksite. Oh well....... Good luck to those who can get em.

Last edited:
Dopeness! Hopefully the PE's will be online for me to cop
Dopeness! Hopefully the PE's will be online for me to cop
Probably not they're limited and store opens around 10am
So it'll most likely be a line
Still smh im gonna miss the Alamos again[/ By the way, they will probably have pairs. The traffic has been good but not overwhelming and the PEs and the nets aren't moving that fast. PEs actually looked like the best quality- there were a lot of production flaws in all of the pairs though. Alamos in particular. 1000 pairs is really a lot when you think about it- especially with most people just choosing one style. The instapump seems to be flying off the shelves due to the runner craze, though. Kinda wack in my opinion.

Wha?! I thought what ever was left would make it online Sunday?

They will be, if anything is left over on Token38.com. I was in the store today. Copped Shaq's and RTA's for friends. Both pairs perfect. The employe I know from Packer in Teaneck said they are capping each days sales. So say 125 Shaq per day over 4 days is the 500 total pair. Anything left goes online.

But they do allow you to buy one of each. Some guys walked out with each shoe, sellers or actual Bok heads I don't know. There should be some product left but how much I couldn't say. I would like to cop a pair of Shaq for myself. Pics not working on NT but I posted a bunch from the store on my IG @dc_kustoms

They will be, if anything is left over on Token38.com. I was in the store today. Copped Shaq's and RTA's for friends. Both pairs perfect. The employe I know from Packer in Teaneck said they are capping each days sales. So say 125 Shaq per day over 4 days is the 500 total pair. Anything left goes online.

But they do allow you to buy one of each. Some guys walked out with each shoe, sellers or actual Bok heads I don't know. There should be some product left but how much I couldn't say. I would like to cop a pair of Shaq for myself. Pics not working on NT but I posted a bunch from the store on my IG @dc_kustoms

I'll take a look, thanks for the info tho

Both pairs of alamos I tried on had BAD glue stains. I was like, nah bruh. Eventually I just left. BTW- the AI MSG questions are super dope in person.

OOoooh it's a full week sale
Thought they would only sale the shoes for that one day
And what ever is left goes online

I'm headed to the store later today...pm me (please consider my time, NY tax and shipping) what you need, no guarantees 

10986389_1536126819991904_664369148_n.jpg

Anybody have any info on the Kami 2's on the left with what appears to be the Pump?

Hahaha, I just saw that pic on their IG and came here right away to ask. I guess that's going to be the thing this year, all models will have pumps.

A better look at the Kamikaze Pump "Twilight", March 13th:

I'm a fan of Nique of Kemp, but not these.

Last edited:
So instead of dropping some new silhouettes they're gonna stick Pumps on everything... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom