Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I actually really like the way they mixed these two, especially with Nique and. Kemp being kind of similar players from diff decades.

So instead of dropping some new silhouettes they're gonna stick Pumps on everything... :smh:
Yep, everything will receive the Pump treatment, that's what we will have to look forward to, instead of getting the hundreds of the other models...

Yep, everything will receive the Pump treatment, that's what we will have to look forward to, instead of getting the hundreds of the other models...

If Reebok had an actual customer service department, I would send them a thank you for the all the money saved.

Ha, man the customer service is a joke, I was trying a while back to submit some video reviews on their site, they told I can't because, I had my channel name on them and I can't promote myself, what a losers.

Ha, man the customer service is a joke, I was trying a while back to submit some video reviews on their site, they told I can't because, I had my channel name on them and I can't promote myself, what a losers.

Disappointing my man, very disappointing.

The NYC store is still open today, till 8pm I think. So don't expect anything to hit online before the actually close shop for the day.

Official release time via the @Token38 IG they will launch all remaining stock tonight AFTER the ASG MVP is announced. There it is folks!

who just caught the pe's ?  they were live for a second then went back to not live

http://token38.com/collections/footwear/products/reebok-kamikaze-ii-token-38-player-exclusive

copped 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
To busy watching the game

Thought they were going to have 750 of the RTA but they changed it to 1000

So they might put 250 on the site

Back
Top Bottom