Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Yes .. they are dropping 4 color ways that day and this is one of them .. the other is the white and navy .. black and red .. and green and silver

and i just called footlockers customer service number
I dont know i think whoever u spoke 2 might have said BLK/WHT colorway which is a OG color but not these OG sonics with the green in them......they did have a just blk/wht color that was do to release.....guess only time will tell!!

so i have a 9 in my cart with 9 min left i will not be buying they will be on jackthreads in....8 min

Thats my sz!! i need them!!
Surprise he dont charge u a fee to release them!!!!!......
roll.gif

Surprise he dont charge u a fee to release them!!!!!......
roll.gif
its on a timer, I dont want em, I was hoping to get a 13 for my friend, but jt didnt get the 13, my sizes is a 9 so I just added em, but I dont want em so I was giving yall a heads up...should be back in 2.5 min

Last edited:
Copped my size and another for a friend in store at JJ, very pumped. They only got 8 pair too...

its on a timer, I dont want em, I was hoping to get a 13 for my friend, but jt didnt get the 13, my sizes is a 9 so I just added em, but I dont want em so I was giving yall a heads up...should be back in 2.5 min
Ok....i was just messin around wit ya

How do these run any1 know???......i really needed a 9.5 but a 9 was the only thing i was able to get on rarebreed

Back
Top Bottom