Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

To think, 15 pages ago people said that these would be easily had.... And for people giving false hope, this OG color will NOT be available via Finishline or Footlocker/Eastbay. It has been confirmed numerous times!

Damn.

Sounds like Reebok sent out small shipments to a good number of stores. They're selling out quickly at all those spots, causing hysteria, causing hype. Well done I guess. I don't think the rest will be released in this manner if that's any conselation to anyone.

Y'all ain't listening to anything we said in the past pages. If y'all gonna go a half size down expect to take that sole out. These shoes run true to size or a half size big.

So if you're a 9, you can get away with a 9 or 9.5 not an 8.5

That's suicide on your feet

Run to my local mall n tried my luck with shiekh... No luck...went to shoe palace next door saw 2 ppl in line... Asked the employee if its for the kamikaze...he said yes!!! Scored my pair!!!! Thanks shoe palace !
Check yur local stores guys!

To think earlier I was talkin about how easy it would be to grab haha. I was holding out for the black and red pair though

Damn.

Sounds like Reebok sent out small shipments to a good number of stores. They're selling out quickly at all those spots, causing hysteria, causing hype. Well done I guess. I don't think the rest will be released in this manner if that's any conselation to anyone.

Im ANGRY that its this hard to find them. :smh:

It should be easy to grab. These shoes got love when they first dropped, but they were available for a good while. I guess people "love" kicks so much they run and get whatever people talk about and say it's hot. :smh:

Btw i went half size up just in case anyone is wondering
Reason being when i went tts with my kamikaze 3 pairs they run super narrow on the toe box i kno they r different shoes/design but didnt want to risk it

Btw i went half size up just in case anyone is wondering
Reason being when i went tts with my kamikaze 3 pairs they run super narrow on the toe box i kno they r different shoes/design but didnt want to risk it

How do these fit compared to the Kamikaze III bud? I take 10.5 in those and it fits perfectly - I'm getting these from the US and I got a 10.5 but I'm hearing mixed reports. If it matters I take 10 in the Questions.

It should be easy to grab. These shoes got love when they first dropped, but they were available for a good while. I guess people "love" kicks so much they run and get whatever people talk about and say it's hot. :smh:

they were widely available , i got my pair in the early 2000 at sports authority for $29.99 on sale.

edited:
if u were talking about the first retro release last week, its crazy how thse people pass on the preorders, saying they will sit for a while just like the ES 22.
lol look what happen.............................. guess the ones that preordered wins this one.

Last edited:
How do these fit compared to the Kamikaze III bud? I take 10.5 in those and it fits perfectly - I'm getting these from the US and I got a 10.5 but I'm hearing mixed reports. If it matters I take 10 in the Questions.
Compared to my 8.5 kamikaze 3
The size 9 for the kamikaze 2 has a lil bit of wiggle room
Imo tts or half size up should be ok
I wear a 8.5 in questions and it fits comfotably

Last edited:
Compared to my 8.5 kamikaze 3
The size 9 for the kamikaze 2 has a lil bit of wiggle room
Imo tts or half size up should be ok
I wear a 8.5 in questions and it fits comfotably

Kind of odd because in my burn rubber collab, a size 8 fits me like how the 8.5 kamikaze fits me

The way i see it the sneaker community has vastly grown! Back in the days no one really cared about sneakers and what players wore also back then majority of us couldnt even buy a pair coz we were just kids and now we are adults we are able to cop shoes whenever we please and with most retro shoes its the nostalgia feeling that makes them so popular.. Resellers take advantage of that and can sell it for double or triple coz they know someone out there just gotta have it

got my pair at shoe palace.

now i can sleep well tonight.

good luck to every one else.

Last edited:
Wouldn't rock with the tongue out like that but still a decent look with jeans, nevermind his actual outfit haha

I remember I went EVERYWHERE looking for concord 11s when they dropped in 95. Sold out everywhere and decided to cop these instead. Now, at a 25% markup, I can't even find a second pair of these retros. Disgusting.

they were widely available , i got my pair in the early 2000 at sports authority for $29.99 on sale.

edited:
if u were talking about the first retro release last week, its crazy how thse people pass on the preorders, saying they will sit for a while just like the ES 22.
lol look what happen.............................. guess the ones that preordered wins this one.

I was referring to when they originally dropped. If people pre-ordered, that's great but I wouldn't think it would be necessary.

The way i see it the sneaker community has vastly grown! Back in the days no one really cared about sneakers and what players wore also back then majority of us couldnt even buy a pair coz we were just kids and now we are adults we are able to cop shoes whenever we please and with most retro shoes its the nostalgia feeling that makes them so popular.. Resellers take advantage of that and can sell it for double or triple coz they know someone out there just gotta have it

That could be true. But it seems like people don't need a real reason to buy. Honestly, I been into sneakers since I could remember. I'm a basketball fan, so of course I want the kicks of my favorite players. Makes sense right? I got two pairs a year from my dad, summer and christmas. Around the 9th grade ('95) is when I first started being serious about taking care of my kicks (Air Max Peny1). Now sneakers are sold by gimmick and hype and the people buying them sometimes aren't even familiar with the athlete even, which is a shame. Then those people re-sell sneakers to those that actually DO have a genuine love and connection to the shoes. But that's what shoe companies want, brand identification and loyalty, even if you're not a fan of the sport. Which leads me to the pic below. Jay Z is a hypebeast now period. He ain't low. Things like that are done purposely to help create whatever hype/buzz to send people (who alow it to) crazy. Not saying he can't wear that stuff because he likes it, but c'mon he knows that pic is going to be on blogs and his kicks are prominent in the pic. If they were not a focal point, why not crop them out of the pic?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/223803/width/500/height/100quote]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/113168/width/350/height/700[/

pic messed up in the quote but you get the point.

Last edited:
i just purcased the blk n white n blk n red at cultured kings,

i remember someone cop a pair from them last week,
how long is the shipping?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom