Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I was able to pick up the last 10.5 at shoe palace, guy that worked there said they had a line smh, the hype has to stop.

It should be easy to grab. These shoes got love when they first dropped, but they were available for a good while. I guess people "love" kicks so much they run and get whatever people talk about and say it's hot. :smh:

they were widely available , i got my pair in the early 2000 at sports authority for $29.99 on sale.

edited:
if u were talking about the first retro release last week, its crazy how thse people pass on the preorders, saying they will sit for a while just like the ES 22.
lol look what happen.............................. guess the ones that preordered wins this one.

I was referring to when they originally dropped. If people pre-ordered, that's great but I wouldn't think it would be necessary.

It should be easy to grab. These shoes got love when they first dropped, but they were available for a good while. I guess people "love" kicks so much they run and get whatever people talk about and say it's hot. :smh:
The way i see it the sneaker community has vastly grown! Back in the days no one really cared about sneakers and what players wore also back then majority of us couldnt even buy a pair coz we were just kids and now we are adults we are able to cop shoes whenever we please and with most retro shoes its the nostalgia feeling that makes them so popular.. Resellers take advantage of that and can sell it for double or triple coz they know someone out there just gotta have it

That could be true. But it seems like people don't need a real reason to buy. Honestly, I been into sneakers since I could remember. I'm a basketball fan, so of course I want the kicks of my favorite players. Makes sense right? I got two pairs a year from my dad, summer and christmas. Around the 9th grade ('95) is when I first started being serious about taking care of my kicks (Air Max Peny1). Now sneakers are sold by gimmick and hype and the people buying them sometimes aren't even familiar with the athlete even, which is a shame. Then those people re-sell sneakers to those that actually DO have a genuine love and connection to the shoes. But that's what shoe companies want, brand identification and loyalty, even if you're not a fan of the sport. Which leads me to the pic below. Jay Z is a hypebeast now period. He ain't low. Things like that are done purposely to help create whatever hype/buzz to send people (who alow it to) crazy. Not saying he can't wear that stuff because he likes it, but c'mon he knows that pic is going to be on blogs and his kicks are prominent in the pic. If they were not a focal point, why not crop them out of the pic?

I hear you but It's hard for me to call Jay a hypebeast. It's rare that we see him rockin all the new releases like Wale & Stalley.

I saw him at the Nets game wearing the Chicago 1's that dropped a few weeks ago. Other than that he usually sticks to his Infared 6's, Black Cement 3's, and a few other exclusives we'll probably never get our hands on.

food for the hypebeast

Sole- Whats up fam!!!! Man i am still out here in SC, but maybe relocating to Chicago here soon. And yes you know i am holding the size 10 still. Funny thing was during Christmas I was back in Denver and my how things have changed since the heydays.

Glad To Hear You Are Doing Well My Dude :nthat: Planning To Move Out To My Old Stomping Grounds Soon Aye? Job Taking You Out That Way? If You Do, Keep Me Posted For Sure!

Anywho, My Business Partner From Miami Who Lives Out Here Now Had Mentioned That Mr. R Sports Was Most Likely Going To Have These Available Today.... During Our Run Up To Boulder For Today's SB "When Pigs Fly" Release, We Placed A Call Out To Miami (Luckily Before Kicksdeals Got Privy To The Stock) And Were Able To Place A Phone Order For A Half Dozen Pairs Or So To Cover Our Peeps Needs :pimp: Dude Who Answers The Phones There At Mr. R Must've Been On That Same Boat As Tony Montana And The Other "Political Refugees From CUBA" Cuz We Had Some Serious Communication Hurdles Trying To Place That Order :lol:

Things Went From Being A TERRIBLE Day, To Being A GREAT One Just Like That 8) Now Time To Sit Back And Enjoy The Day Off And This BEAUTIFUL Colorado Weather We're Seeing Out Here Today :smokin

*Those Of You That Got Thru On Mr. R Phone Ins..... We Were Assured That Our Pairs Would Ship Out Today Via UPS So Hopefully Will Be Delivered Early Next Week :wink:

Last edited:
Knew this would happen, glad i passed, you guys think the other colorways will sell out instantly like the sonics?

Found my size 14!!!!!! Whew! They still hanging around at my spots around here. Had only sold 5 pairs as of 1:45.

Went up around 12:15. After I checked out I couldn't find them again that's why I took so long with the link.

Yo E I wish I woulda known you was tryna scoop, I woulda grabbed a 9.5 for you. If you got fam back home willing to make that trip to Rockville centre, extra butter has them in stock.
Im about to hit you up b

Pray that the other colorways are gonna be like the gold/black questions (most places still got full run)

Last edited:
Struck on the release on reebok....die hard sonics fan and Seattle native. Can't believe the hype was this crazy. Anyone think that they will re release the og Sonics colorway?

copped them last night at moe's . i was 1 of the last 3 to cop. when i got em, i literally did this:

CLUTCH!!!!

Last edited:
copped them last night at moe's . i was 1 of the last 3 to cop. when i got em, i literally did this:

CLUTCH!!!!
+1!!!!!! I did this exact pose as I walked out of Unknwn Miami with the only size 13!!!!!

Struck on the release on reebok....die hard sonics fan and Seattle native. Can't believe the hype was this crazy. Anyone think that they will re release the og Sonics colorway?
Don't think so, this release is like when the red toes came out and to my knowledge i don't think those restocked at all

BTW, lots of newly posted listings on feebay (guess we know where a lot of pairs went), but its not too bad as some are selling for 150 shipped 

Last edited:
Captainsneakerhead23, you're right he doesn't go overboard, but let's say when he wears stuff it's strategically placed. You can't deny that Jay has turned hypebeast though.

This man needs a pair. I hope someone helps you out man. If I could I would man.

Cant believe they flew the way they did, was really lookin forward to these. Another WIN for the new Ninjas

Last edited:
Can't really do much now, could wait and see if the price drops

Swizz trying to ride the hype and limited train.....
mean.gif
, the shaq attaqs better not be like this

Last edited:
Tried ordering 2 pairs, and I got immediately refunded for one pair..
laugh.gif
Oh well...hope I just my size in the mail. I need these...
INCORRECT! According to the local HoH Manager she is receiving all the other colors except these!!!

Back
Top Bottom