Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Had to settle for blk and wht

Last edited:

Damn sniper

These are necessary now
You'll definitely love them! I remember seeing these back in Eastbay as a little one, but in those days, my mother only allowed 2 basketball/sneaker-related shoes a year so I had to prioritize. It's much different this time around. Haha!
LOL I had the same struggle.

My mom said they were too loud.

So far the kamikaze are my favorite release this year.

Im def getting the red flashes this in feb

Last edited:
Everybody should hold off on their Sonics gear purchases because as of now the proceeds from the sales will go to Clay Bennett (since he bought the rights with the team).  If you wait til the team comes back to Seattle the proceeds will go to Chris Hansen(when he brings the Sonics naming rights back to Seattle). 

I'm pretty sure that team gear is part of the NBAs revenue sharing so all proceeds go to all of the billionaire owners. Also, Clay Bennett and Chris Hansen will both be perfectly ok whether you decide to buy your Sonics gear now or later.

-----------

Finally went to go pick up my pair from the post office and going a half size down is.... ok, but definitely not recommended. There's enough room for my foot and its surprisingly not cramping my toes, but there's a tight squeeze on the top of my foot (that doesn't change no matter how loose or tight the laces are).

Last edited:
You guys think the sonics colorway for 185 is worth it?

Btw Grailstatus has a size 10.5 for 165 shipped

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/reebok-classic-kamikaze-ii-sonics

And preorders for the red/black and white/black for 160 shipped
I hate re-sellers!!  It really just comes down if you are patient enough to wait for a deal to come by.  I think 185 is  a lot to pay for these.  I say just wait don't feed the hype.  If re-sellers know they can get that much, for the next releases they will be at full force and make the other releases that much harder to get and they will continue to over price them.  

Wore mine today when hitting up an art show in Harlem...go stopped twice by people on the street asking where I got them from...hella comfortable to walk in and doesn't seem to crease. Don't mind the jean bleed, nothing a JasonMarkk can't take care of..

Finishline is selling all the colors and dudes at champs and footlocker was heated when I told him they were already on sale and pulled his out to sell right there. No one around my way got the sonics color way.

Just copped a size 10 Og from Sneakeressentials. 

They were 150, but i talked to reebok and these shoes arent being restocked in this color or anything and i really needed em, so i grabbed em anyways

Dont exactly remember back in the day but what were the OG colorways besides the sonics and black/white and what other OG colors can we expect to see???......and what was the allstar colorway of these???......thanks

Back
Top Bottom