Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Went to fnl today and tried to get em to sell the black and red to me said they pulled them and pushed the release till 2/2

Forgot to post that my pair for jimmy jazz came in last week lol. They came in a DAY lol. Are they located in NY? Cuz that would explain why lol. Anyways heres a pic...

Last edited:
It was said before shoes don't say Kemp,I wonder if Shawn Kemp gets money off of the releases name or not they are his shoes

sneakeressentials.com

not retail, theyre 150i think.

Still grabbed em tho, as they were goin for over that on ebay anyway. Dont know how their stock is now though

F paying $70 over retail, im gonna just settle with the black/white colorway. Coupons will be used like crazy once eastbay and finishline get em in, haha.

It was said before shoes don't say Kemp,I wonder if Shawn Kemp gets money off of the releases name or not they are his shoes

Kemp didn't get a contract, hence his name not appearing on the shoes and the $100 price tag.

sneakeressentials.com

Still grabbed em tho, as they were goin for over that on ebay anyway. Dont know how their stock is now though
good choice....you gotta go classic sonics colorway homie, all other ones are trash

Wouldn't touch them ish with a 10 foot pole. Got them in my store and when I opened the box to look at what was inside I literally threw the box back on the shelf and ran. :lol:

What?! As comfortable as they are? Lol these would end up being my indoor ball till the midsole cracks

What?! As comfortable as they are? Lol these would end up being my indoor ball till the midsole cracks

I was talking about the aesthetics. haha. I have plans to use the black/white and black/red to ball. IDK about the Geraniums tho. But get what you like, that's the most important thing at the end of the day. :smokin

Oh thats still kinda close to me then lol. And I bought that hat off zumiez over a year ago to match my gucci sb dunks lol

sneakeressentials.com

Man ive given that price to a few people & they act like im asking for x5 what i paid :rolleyes ...

dudes dont want to pay retail + tax & shipping but message me DAILY about them :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom