Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Thought i was gonona get my Order in from FNL today but it was a no go. :smh:

Hopefully tomorrow.

Thought i was gonona get my Order in from FNL today but it was a no go.
mean.gif

Hopefully tomorrow.
Tomorrow for sure.. only thing is now i gotta deal with everybody else fighting for the as kd's and as lbj's... all i want is the navy & white all stars .. and the only reason i waited for fnl is because i need to use this wc coupon that's about to expire 

anyone plan on coppin off Reebok.com tomorrow?

Im gunna try to use my $50 off coupon on the ASG. hopefully they sit for a few days, u know with all the other shoes coming out for All Star Game weekend

Thats a nice touch on the Green/Yellow/White pair with the rain drops. I got a homie picking that colorway up, looking forward to checking em out in person

Last edited:
Black/reds came in today, not feelin them :smh: guess they will be going back. Hope everyone likes their pairs

Not really feelin any red cw of this shoe....

n dnt even get me started on the fish markets

Last edited:
I'm actually feeling the Houston ASGs.

I'm pretty sure they'll sit though so I'll wait it out and stack some coupons to grab em cheap.

There is straight haters on the shoe, which I don't get since the shoe is simple with a simple design. People are entitled to their own opinion though disrespecting other people because they like it is not cool. Some guy struck a chord with me with his comment on a sneaker site. I had to respond LOL.

zig:

Whathehadas:

zig:

i don't understand why people like these shoes!?!?..When they were released in the 90's they were garbage..no one wanted them, and if you had them you were clowned..If you actually grew up around then, you would know that. All these young kids trying to dress like they were from that era wearing retros and snapback caps..it disgusts me. Kamikazes were ugly as f*ck back then, and they are still garbage. I miss times when people actually bought sneakers that they actually liked and thought looked good, rather than buying everything that these talentless rappers wear. I feel sorry for most of you. I don't know about you, but I don't think i ever want to be caught dead in anything that chris brown wears or is associated with. clowns.

Damn son.....you a hater to the 12th power. I'm almost 30 and I REMEMBER people loving Shawn Kemp with his nasty dunks. The Kamikaze 1's and 2's are many people's grails by the way. I take it that you're a Nike/JB **** rider. If you hate the brand, model, or C'way. So be it but stop trying to crucify those that do like something different. If EVERYONE liked what you liked.....then you would be hating on that. Be thankful some people are in another lane.

thumbs_up.gif

It's one thing to like Shawn Kemp, but man, these shoes were f*cking hideous...are u blind?..The only decent shoe reebok ever put out was the first Iverson Questions..there were so many other incredible shoes that came out during this era..You must be from Seattle or something because no one wanted these. These were never anyone's grails..these were in the sale section at Marshalls.

You have YOUR opinion on the shoes which is fine. The thing that stuck out in your comment was the offensive remarks about those that DO like the shoes for whatever reason. You sound bitter about YOUNGER people liking shoes. You insult people's intelligence by insinuating that they're BLIND for liking this shoe. Second, you state that the Kamikaze's were "NEVER anyone's grails...theses were in the sale section at Marshalls." How do you know EVERYONE didn't like this shoe? Are you God? Are you Professor X? 

You also claim that they were in the sale section of Marshalls. News to you.....times have changed. Many Signature shoes have been on the discount racks and at thrift shops in the past. You can include Jordans with that. I remember the Penny Foams being at the Nike outlets. Now.....it's been a resurgence in the sneaker culture with NEW people stepping in and appreciating these shoes of yesterday. Does all of this mean that people back in the 90's didn't like these shoes? No, you cant say. It seems like overall YOUR hate for Chris Brown was the main contributing factor for you commenting on this post in the first place. Hate him like many others which is fine. Him wearing the shoes doesn't influence EVERYBODY into liking them bro. You can say the same about all the Celebs who wear Jordans too. 

In the end. You going out your way to comment on your hatred of this shoe and disrespect for those who do like it. Is like you going to a club and see men talking to a woman that YOU think is ugly. Instead of going about your merry way and finding other women. You go to that crowd around the "ugly" woman, you tell her she's ugly, and that the guys talking to her are blind for not seeing it. A hater and a Cock blocker at it's finest. Take a chill pill and take that stick out your ***
Read more: http://*************.com/news/chris-brown-wears-reebok-kamikaze-ii-houston/#ixzz2KvRS0zOo

I remember the Kamikaze IIs and thinking these shoes were crazy. That's why I wanna cop these OGs, but can't find them.

The Kamikaze I are nice, but I don't remember them like I do the Kamikaze IIs.

Quite possibly my favorite sneaker of all time. So glad they re-released it. Grabbed the red/blk, going to grab the Sonics next..

I'm ready for these navy & white all stars in the morning.. wish i could get them in store but were not getting them here

Back
Top Bottom