Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

...and i just got the All-stars on FNL with the $10 off $75 code. OD Green "Reignman's" in my future, then bring on the Shaqs and Dee Brown Omni's... Fingers crossed for the Kamikaze 1 and the Answer 1 in the future.

Last edited:
still deciding if I'm gonna get the black/white or red/black...

At first it was black/white but for some reason I kind of don't like the look of white leather with the black nubuck. I like the look of the black/red with it all nubuck material but the red in some pictures makes it look like its a dull dark red. I need to see these in person..

Nice kicks have black & white and black and red use code nkvid20 and log inn to a account free shipping 80 bucks total

So I was thinking about getting the Barkleyposites tomorrow, and then I thought for a second, and realized... wait, I can buy three pairs of Kamikazes for the same amount of money.

still deciding if I'm gonna get the black/white or red/black...

At first it was black/white but for some reason I kind of don't like the look of white leather with the black nubuck. I like the look of the black/red with it all nubuck material but the red in some pictures makes it look like its a dull dark red. I need to see these in person..
I preferred the black/white.

I missed out on the fish markets, will try to hit the store tomorrow morning for them.

[/IMG]

These are nice.....especially when the sun hits them. Will be a nice summer kick. You have to see them in person

Last edited:
Did the Houston ones release in any stores? Nowhere near my house got them, and they weren't even on Footlockers release calendar. Ended up getting them on pickyourshoes.com for 100 shipped.

Last edited:
I have to say the Seattle colorway with the rain drops is SICK AF!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the fish markets at work today and they are one of my favorite colorways of this shoe now... im def going to cop and decide which of the basic colorways (allstars/blk and whites) that I want as well

Ha. Those raindrops are pretty slick. Gotta admit that the more pics I see of the Seattle colorway the more I like them, the OKC colorway is still no bueno.

The raindrops on the Sonics are SICK in person....look 100% like real raindrops...Had to resist though, too many shoes coming out soon

Back
Top Bottom