Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

"Reebok Kamikaze II “Then and Now” Pack."...  "Now"... really??? 
eyes.gif

Get that ish outta here. 
mad.gif

http://www.kixandthecity.com/reebok-kamikaze-ii-then-and-now-pack-release-date-and-pictures/

image006-580x340.jpg
i think if they wouldve kept it a flat get these wouldve looke dope!!!!
I'm not big on the Houston colourway, but it kind of reminds me of the Red Skins KD3's. So I just did a quick edit.

f8295d4b_skins.jpeg
yea the gold metallic finished killed it for me i think gum bottom on these are fuego!!

Last edited:
Bought them last friday. Was just to lazy to post.

smile.gif

Think I like them more than my sonics

^ been lookin for those but can't find them anywhere. I guess I'll have to wait for the 15th. These shoes are nice and fit like a glove. Don't know If I should go half size up because of the narrow toe box. Hopefully they loosen up.

^ been lookin for those but can't find them anywhere. I guess I'll have to wait for the 15th. These shoes are nice and fit like a glove. Don't know If I should go half size up because of the narrow toe box. Hopefully they loosen up.

Well you know what they say about loose gloves... Lmao

FNL has them and if u use this 10RTMN75 u get $10 off.. that is if you're talking about the red & black ones

Last edited:
I gotta get those Reign Mans. Might settle on the White/Black Kamikazes or the Fish Markets. But I REALLLY want the Reignmans. So simple yet so dope.

I didn't know it would be this hard to get Reeboks.

I wish they release one of these!!
LOL would be nice for a few of those C'ways but people already complaining about them killing the Kami's. The Yeezy C'way and B'lite ones look nice. THEY DO have a Stealth/Year of the Snake C'way on the way. Possibly at the end of the year

I'm good now with the 3 pairs I scooped the only way I'm getting another pair is if it is on a deep discount like 50 or under with a discount lol

Back
Top Bottom