Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Mine had that too on the toebox :frown:

I posted the link and missed it too haha. No word on that. Ive seen these only drop at 3 places so far.
Likewise, gonna go ask for an exchange today. I don't mess around when it comes to kicks lol.

For those who ordered that shirt a while back from homers, have you guys received a tracking number or anything? I ordered Friday and it's Wednesday already

Looking good out here

Ahh C'mon now......pictures BEEN up for those C'ways MONTHS ago. They're not New. Clarification of the story behind the C'ways was needed. One for the Houston Rockets....Why? Thought they were Flashes LOL

Anyone have any idea on when the reignman camo pack is gonna drop? I heard it was April but I don't know. So far a couple shops have them and that's it.

Anyone have any idea on when the reignman camo pack is gonna drop? I heard it was April but I don't know. So far a couple shops have them and that's it.
Its corny but I keep thinking April Showers-Reignman I dont know it would make sense.

"Reebok Kamikaze II “Then and Now” Pack."...  "Now"... 
really??? 
eyes.gif

Get that ish outta here. 
mad.gif

http://www.kixandthecity.com/reebok-kamikaze-ii-then-and-now-pack-release-date-and-pictures/

image006-580x340.jpg

That's some bull.......

Ahh C'mon now......pictures BEEN up for those C'ways MONTHS ago. They're not New. Clarification of the story behind the C'ways was needed. One for the Houston Rockets....Why? Thought they were Flashes LOL

I thought they were intended for this year's All-Star Game which is in Houston. Release date lines up, 2/15, for the red/gold/gum and the retro navy/white.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom