Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I picked up the silver/red Shawn kemps this morning. I don't have time for Nike/JB silly mind games. Easy purchase. Nice sneaker. The red is bright almost like solar or infrared. The nubuck is on point. I was sold on these shoes by the silver detailing and icey sole. They are eye catching in the light especially the silver diamond scales giving off a sort of like reflection. The quality is great and they run a tad bit big. I usually wear an 11.5 but it had so much room in the toe box I stepped down to an 11 and it fits perfect. I'm throwing these on today! Reebok is doing it right

yea the new sonics colorway is not bad. i do think they should have just went with black on all the yellow parts and no speckles

just copped the wht/navy all stars for $76 off FNL. I used coupon code n $20off reward card.
Call me dumb , but it will never let me use 2 coupons  i was only able to use my wc coupon on those so paid $84.. how did you do it ?

Last edited:
This is why I never post.

The few times I do, I'm immediately doubted like I ain't been here and really will spread nothing but FACTS.

But do y'all.

I would post pics of them on display, but why?
laugh.gif
To prove what?

#newNT
I'm still thinking you were mistaking the new Sonics CW with the OG. 

some sonics popped up on FTL.
10/10.5 not my size but would rather see NT fam with these.
damn i'ma have to track down a 12 if i can get for retail

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...s/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=47579

keep watching ftl/eastbay. Almost a FSR popped up earlier today and allowed discount codes (only on the Green Sonics). I added them to my cart but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger. There's still too much stuff coming out for me to be buying shoes that I only kinda like.

Did the sonics only release at Footlockers?
I believe so. I copped the Navy Blue/White today and only saw the Sonics in the Footlockers in the mall. I almost told one of the workers there was water on the shoe. I almost copped, but waiting on the Questions and will have to cop these if still sitting.

keep watching ftl/eastbay. Almost a FSR popped up earlier today and allowed discount codes (only on the Green Sonics). I added them to my cart but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger. There's still too much stuff coming out for me to be buying shoes that I only kinda like.
Damn my local FTL wouldn't let me use any coupons on them
mean.gif
 oh well with my luck i would have missed this small restock or they wouldn't have had my size.

I remember seeing these in elementary schools...they reminded me of the Nike shoes with the big AIR logos on the sides.

I remember seeing these in elementary schools...they reminded me of the Nike shoes with the big AIR logos on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom