Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I am certain the answer is in here but I on my phone and unable to easily scan pages so please help me out and let me know how those with pairs overall feel the alamos fit.

I swear I saw someone saw they run very big but might be crazy. I have a friend who was told they run small be a seller but I want to be sure they aren't just playing him for a trade. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I am certain the answer is in here but I on my phone and unable to easily scan pages so please help me out and let me know how those with pairs overall feel the alamos fit.

I swear I saw someone saw they run very big but might be crazy. I have a friend who was told they run small be a seller but I want to be sure they aren't just playing him for a trade. Thanks in advance

They run TTS for me

I get the cway but too much red. The green red n yellow could work tho just need some more white vs all the red.

The color description had me fooled it said crimson I'm thinking about the total crimson Nike uses not actual crimson red haha
I agree.  Too much red and needs some white to make it pop. The black sole and laces really flatten out this color scheme.  Maybe a white sole, white liner and yellow laces would look better.  That being said I still like the shoe and will probably try to pick up a pair.

I'm wondering how much this pair of kamikazes would be worth? Found them locally and thinking about pulling the trigger[/quote]
Those are fake. I can't believe people on here actually advised you to buy a pair of fakes. Tsk tsk. Anyone who actually owns a pair of the Kamikaze IIs can tell off the bat that the zig zag pattern on those is way off the placement of the vector logo near the toe is off too. Basically, if you wanna pay $75 for a fake pair then be my guest.

Best of all was the Jordan Box....that was the

Last edited:
Its a general release, no need to rush, only a few days left. 
Yet you're worried about some GR Shaq Attaqs selling out. LMAO Ok buddy.

Nobody telling anyone to rush, Karmaloop had 'em in-stock and early for the low so i'm letting it be known. No need to act all hot sadiddy

Wow, wow...easy tiger :smile: Nobody is jumping on your case. The Attaq's are more anticipated than a funny named no OG colorway Kamikaze ll, at least IMO, no need to get nasty about it.

Anyway, I appreciate the coupon, will grab some other pairs that I liked there with it, thanks.

Last edited:
Dr Jays charges tax to Cali

"We are required by law to charge sales tax on orders delivered to states in which we have corporate locations. Therefore, sales tax will be charged on orders delivered to California, New York and New Jersey subject to local tax rates."

I always thought karmaloop was located in cali, but guess its not

Illinois
  • Kentucky
  • Massachusetts
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Ohio

Last edited:
Dr Jays charges tax to Cali
"We are required by law to charge sales tax on orders delivered to states in which we have corporate locations. Therefore, sales tax will be charged on orders delivered to California, New York and New Jersey subject to local tax rates."

I always thought karmaloop was located in cali, but guess its not

Illinois

• Kentucky
  • Massachusetts
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Ohio

hmmm time to check out karmaloop and see what they got :smile:

I'm actually diggin those sonics olive joints...not sure if ill cop tho...got wc coupons so if fnl gets em I might scoop em. I think the colorblocking is solid unlike a lot of the other retro+ colorways

I'm wondering how much this pair of kamikazes would be worth? Found them locally and thinking about pulling the trigger
[/IMG]
Ouch yeah the heel loops are supposed to be black too

does anyone know how the Alamos fit compared to the regular kamikaze. i wear a size 11, but i found a size 11.5 for a steal.

Back
Top Bottom