Official Resident Evil 5 Thread (PS3 & 360) This Friday 3/13/09

Soooo, is anyone else picking this up tonight/tomorrow? I am seriously considering it, but that damn demo was frustrating me a bit. The control scheme is
eyes.gif
, but playing online with someone else is fun.

dont get the collectors edition, cause it's wack. the action figure of chris redfield is barely 3 inches tall, like it came out of those gumball machines,the keychain is the size of a quarter and the bag is ugly. so don't waste your money... and learn from my mistakes.. capcom sucks #%!!!!!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Pass.

Demo sucked, controls suck, graphics suck. Will GameFly it when Killzone 2 and Street Fighter IV ware off (like that will ever happen
laugh.gif
)
The graphics definitely don't suck, actually better than KZ2, and KZ2's controls aregarbage. Co-op on KZ2 is well...nonexistent. Co-op on RE5 is worth getting game alone. Then again I actually have both games and have played both of them andam not basing my opinions on a limited demo.

imma just gonna rent it ....play it and return it ...and people that always complain about game control...RE aways had weird control
laugh.gif

Almost picked it up today but only thing you can do online is play co-op so when you beat it there's nothing else to do. Will rent instead.

Pass.

Demo sucked, controls suck, graphics suck. Will GameFly it when Killzone 2 and Street Fighter IV ware off (like that will ever happen
laugh.gif
)

whatc.png

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

toys r us with the 20 dollar gift card
smile.gif

word..when i went there n copped, she gave me the 20 dollar gift card...thought she was tryna bag
eyes.gif

pretty much the same as re4, but chris is more of an annoying character. they need to bring back Leon and Ashley >:tongue: im surprised x-play gave it a 3/5.. itspretty good game granted that its just re4 with co-op and better graphics.

im going to go hop on the xbox 360 right now with my bro and try out co-op...
(would have gotten it for ps3 but it overheated, have to send to sony and get it fixed ftl $150)

lol i sucked.... my cousin and i played co-op and we dint even last long in legend, we couldnt even pass the very first part with the boss with the axe.. wejust couldnt wait around, running around in that first part waiting for that helicopter... maybe because it was 12 am..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Pass.

laugh.gif
)
The graphics definitely don't suck, actually better than KZ2, and KZ2's controls are garbage. Co-op on KZ2 is well...nonexistent. Co-op on RE5 is worth getting game alone. Then again I actually have both games and have played both of them and am not basing my opinions on a limited demo.
had it since wednesday got bored went back to trophies in KZ2. havent touched re5 since. how can this game be HD in splitscreen coop it doesnteven fit my HD tv. cmon capcom.
Gametrailers reviews:
Presentation (graphics):
RE5= 9.7
KZ2=9.8
Dont compare RE5 with KZ2 i barely see any particle effects except for fire/explosions in RE5 in KZ2 you actually have wind if you dont believe play the desertmission particle/wind effects are crazy. In killzone you have a trail of sand floatin behind you when you move in RE5 what do i see nothing in desert missionslike that lol
oh yea and you cant compare two different genres. RE5 is 3rd person shooterKZ2 is 1st person shooter.
also x-play gave it a 3/5 because it is simply RE4 with new graphics and coop

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Pass.

laugh.gif
)
The graphics definitely don't suck, actually better than KZ2, and KZ2's controls are garbage. Co-op on KZ2 is well...nonexistent. Co-op on RE5 is worth getting game alone. Then again I actually have both games and have played both of them and am not basing my opinions on a limited demo.
had it since wednesday got bored went back to trophies in KZ2. havent touched re5 since. how can this game be HD in splitscreen coop it doesnt even fit my HD tv. cmon capcom.
that whole no widescreen splitscreen coop support is just a *#* moment when you start the game

Rented it yesterday i haven't played it but i have seen my brother play it looks good so far. I think i might start playing it right now.

i chose between this and SFIV, ended up with SF. i'll pick this up by midweek, spring break FTW.

Back
Top Bottom