Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M PRETTY SURE MIAMI NIGHTS WILL GO DOWN AS THE 2ND BEST COLORWAY FOR THE 9'S, IF NOT THE BEST COLORWAY AFTER IT'S SAID AND DONE. I SWEAR IT SEEMS SOMEONE IS ASKING ABOUT THEM ON EVERY PAGE.

Miami Nights are the best!!
say what 2nd best based on people asking about them?  They are waaayyy at the bottom of my list....too plain and boring.  I'll take Freegums or Cool Greys (which nobody ever talks about) over MN's in a heartbeat    

BOTH THOSE COLORWAYS ARE TRASH. THERE'S A REASON I CAN WALK INTO THE NEAREST SHOE STORE AND STILL COP FOR RETAIL OR LESS...

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Yeah, no way in hell you are going to see that on my head.

What if someone said they would give you million dollars for wearing it? 
laugh.gif
Okay, maybe I'll make some expections. That's when I would actually buy it.lol

I saw that New Era Galaxy fitted last week at the store here in ATL. Definitely too much going on. Should've stuck with one galaxy pattern.

say what 2nd best based on people asking about them?  They are waaayyy at the bottom of my list....too plain and boring.  I'll take Freegums or Cool Greys (which nobody ever talks about) over MN's in a heartbeat    

BOTH THOSE COLORWAYS ARE TRASH. THERE'S A REASON I CAN WALK INTO THE NEAREST SHOE STORE AND STILL COP FOR RETAIL OR LESS...

So no classics have ever sat in the store at retail?!? OK!

AIR KNIGHT IS AIR RANDY...
Nobody is forcing anyone to buy from the overseas sites, so if you're really paranoid about it, don't. But I haven't heard anything except legit things about Air-Knight, Kix-Files, and Kicks-Crew from NTers and other people, and as far as I know the only shoes that people have had real problems with are Jordans. Haven't heard anything so far about any Nike Bball shoes. Air-Randy and VMVInc though are definitely ones to avoid.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Air-Knight.com? isnt that one of those early release 'fake' sites that he informed us about in his other videos? Now he's telling us to buy from there now? hm...
Air-Knight is legit. I know everyone is scared @+%%+@%* of getting fakes, but not every one of those sites is Air-Randy

Listen to what he said about the sizing.
Like I stated....Lebron 9 Lows are true to size. Them things fit perfect with no snugness.
You can't even wear them unlaced or they'll feel like they falling off. All the guys saying go up a half size clearly didn't try on the shoes.
I dont Know looking at the video those elites look kinda cheap compared to the big bang 9s that he showed.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Viklopez

Just got this fitted from new era and I must say it's super Fresh!!!!!!!

30603810151456951320627.jpg
 YOU SIR HAVE BEEN HUSTLED BUT ITS YOUR MONEY THOUGH...
tumblr_lvnflg2N4V1qe4b8io1_500.png
That hat in the 80s, 90s, 00s = nerdiest person on Earth
10's = trying too hard

Saw a few guys posting pics of their lebrons so i decided to snap a couple photos of some that i have
23b2666694ea4d4562ab71dae43fe8a3fcc5def3_r.jpg
2a716867e2d96eb6dbc741b988fa1e2507722a97_r.jpg

excuse the quality... was taken with my iphone4

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Saw a few guys posting pics of their lebrons so i decided to snap a couple photos of some that i have

nice. i need those China's BAD. i gotta chill though
laugh.gif

Miami Nights toooooo....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

AIR KNIGHT IS AIR RANDY...
But I haven't heard anything except legit things about Air-Knight
 Air-Randy and VMVInc though are definitely ones to avoid.
Air-Knight IS Air-Randy
laugh.gif

They're not the same. I thought that was a given from my response, but I guess that wasn't clear.

Dude is off his damn rocker sayin cool greys are trash... Easily top 5 for me, possibly top 3. Freegums are cool too, I just don't like the print on the sockliner... But colors/colorblocking are clean! Basically it goes like this... If Nike over produces, or shoes aren't limited.... Shoes get no love.

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

nice. i need those China's BAD. i gotta chill though
laugh.gif

Miami Nights toooooo....
devil.gif

I had the xmas lebrons too but let em go in a trade... i could never pull them off but now i wish i had them for the collection.. oh well
indifferent.gif

MN probably not even in the top 5, you still got Chinas, Hurricanes, and SLH before we can even talk about MN. Man even the cannons, free gums and mangos. Especially mangos, saw them in person the other day. Them nice, they definitely better than the MN

Since I won't partake in the bufonery nike has going on with the "limited" elite release. I have the swingmans, cool greys and the slhs but I want two more which should I choose? Im thinking cannons and chinas. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Air-Knight.com? isnt that one of those early release 'fake' sites that he informed us about in his other videos? Now he's telling us to buy from there now? hm...
Air-Knight is legit. I know everyone is scared @+%%+@%* of getting fakes, but not every one of those sites is Air-Randy

Listen to what he said about the sizing.
Like I stated....Lebron 9 Lows are true to size. Them things fit perfect with no snugness.
You can't even wear them unlaced or they'll feel like they falling off. All the guys saying go up a half size clearly didn't try on the shoes.

well, I have the cybers. you;re right about it fitting snug if you dont tie your laces. so shoes are now true to size if you dont have to tie your laces? i always thought go half size down if you dont tie your laces. Just me I guess

for me, these fit the same, half size small. Yall need to try for yourselves. Should be able to walk in and cop with ease and not order online.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Since I won't partake in the bufonery nike has going on with the "limited" elite release. I have the swingmans, cool greys and the slhs but I want two more which should I choose? Im thinking cannons and chinas. Any suggestions?

Cannons are my favorite, by far. Good luck getting a good price. Can't find these for anywhere under $250-$260 (sz. 11). I want to double up on these.

Surprised people are hating on the MN's. Still comfortably in my top 5 (minus pink laces).

Back
Top Bottom