Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Thanks for the positive feedback on those Xmas ID joints fellas. Can't wait to rock them.

Ryanbb23- Those colors were available on the mesh/gum options. They're no longer up.

Just helping the thread
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_10.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_03.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_05.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_07.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_08.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_09.jpg

threw on some neon green laces..what do you guys think?

also anyone have issues with the lining of the insole coming off?  I played bball in these 2x and it's coming off already.  Can this be considered a defect?

01d15434a579266df5255fab02687e661f88d70.jpg

Originally Posted by nimhet

also anyone have issues with the lining of the insole coming off?  I played bball in these 2x and it's coming off already.  Can this be considered a defect?

Neon laces are a good look. I'd just miss the LJ crown thing not being on the laces.
I'll be wearing my black Neon pair whenever I unds mines.

Originally Posted by nimhet

To answer your question, the LJ 9 logo insoles are horrendous...it will peel off and its not a defect, just poor design.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Saw a few guys posting pics of their lebrons so i decided to snap a couple photos of some that i have
2a716867e2d96eb6dbc741b988fa1e2507722a97_r.jpg

Originally Posted by iMacKidd

happy.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Quick Family shot.

Btw....Loving the collection pic, NT!!!
I can't say it enough.....the colorways made this shoe!!!!
smokin.gif

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED THE RESTOCK ON FINISHLINE! Finally copped a size 13 for retail. Anyone know where I can pre-order the easters? I'm seeing Springsteen at Madison Square Garden on Friday and won't be able to jump on them at midnight. Willing to pay anything less than $200. PM me if this isn't allowed. (I know there is no buying or selling from members, but I'm just asking for another site)

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who pointed me in the right direction for the hornets!!!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

What really sucks is a small percentage of us will be able to pick up those Sb elite 9's at retail.

Don't believe that. If you were able to get Big Bangs or China's you should be able to get them. 
And I think they are less hyped than the both of them honestly

GUESS I'LL CONTRIBUTE MY HUMBLE COLLECTION...

THINKING ABOUT SELLING OFF MY DOUBLES OF THE BIG BANGS AND CHINAS AND DOUBLING UP ON MIAMI NIGHTS AND CANNONS INSTEAD.

O, AND THOSE MCFLY'S ARE ROBOCOPPED ON SIGHT OR THE FIRST PRE-ORDER. WHICHEVER COMES FIRST
pimp.gif

20 buck off coupon on SLH on FNL a no go huh?
eyes.gif

Thoughts on "customizing" SLH to make teal portion metallic or vegas gold along with swoosh to create UDUB CW?

just grabbed a second pair of SLH on finishline

order confirmed

$20 reward card burning a hole in my pocket

Ive worn my big bangs quite a few times with zero yellowing. Same with my chinas. I have no yellowing at all on my Lebron nines.

Back
Top Bottom