Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Looks like Eastbay still has a couple sizes left...Passed on these waiting for the elites

you just know the easters will be restockd on ndc in no time, just like the SLH and other recent releases. No way these are truly sold out.

So these arrived the other day.. Finally got some light to chuck em up.

Lakers Colourway.. cause well.. %$$# the haters
happy.gif

tumblr_m21ksccTva1qibieo

tumblr_m21knh1NgL1qibieo

tumblr_m21kqtvWTu1qibieo

Never in the line have I seen an all white LeBron signature shoe.. I love a clean colourway and you can't really get much cleaner.. Foam was the only way to complete this properly.. Looking to do a little custom work to these.. Want the foam white too.

tumblr_m21kz8JTDg1qibieo

tumblr_m21l5rta7T1qibieo

tumblr_m21l0zfb4D1qibieo

tumblr_m21l02Tmrq1qibieo

legit, ive had the cyber lows and the blackout 8 lows in my cart with the 15% code and $30 gift card in there for the last 2 hours and i dont know if i should pull the trigger. i kinda like easters but they dont allow coupon and they just dont do it for me. the cyber seems to be the more under rated colorway and that volt pretty much seals the deal on that colorway... they come out to 90 each SHIPPED. i love the 8 lows but i only have sprites, i would put those blackouts to work! im still sitting here debating on if i should click check out. smh. sneakers are worse than drugs. the only thing coming out soon are the playoff 12s on the 21st and then june is the big boom with elites and yeezys. damn i wanna pull this trigger. that 15% off coupon is straight crack to retail fiends and sneaker heads. smh. thoughts? lol

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

I just pulled the trigger n traded my black and red jordan 6s they were like a 9 out of 10 condition for some Bron ASG big bangs. Good deal???

whats the condition of the big bangs? sounds like a definite yes imo

Originally Posted by smzsmz

legit, ive had the cyber lows and the blackout 8 lows in my cart with the 15% code and $30 gift card in there for the last 2 hours and i dont know if i should pull the trigger. i kinda like easters but they dont allow coupon and they just dont do it for me. the cyber seems to be the more under rated colorway and that volt pretty much seals the deal on that colorway... they come out to 90 each SHIPPED. i love the 8 lows but i only have sprites, i would put those blackouts to work! im still sitting here debating on if i should click check out. smh. sneakers are worse than drugs. the only thing coming out soon are the playoff 12s on the 21st and then june is the big boom with elites and yeezys. damn i wanna pull this trigger. that 15% off coupon is straight crack to retail fiends and sneaker heads. smh. thoughts? lol

personally, ive always gone by the principle if i have to think more than twice then its probably not a good decision personally.... just me tho, do what u do

Anyone still looking for Lebron 9 Low Easters, Footaction still has some on their site right now!!!

Ok first of all I never considered myself to be a sneakerhead, but I consider myself to be one now
laugh.gif
 but its crazy to think about now because I didn't even really like the lebron 9's when they came out I started collecting the 8's which I liked then started to dig the 9's also now I have more 9's than the 8's so its pretty safe to say that I'm loving these shoes, got most the colorways that I want so far so I'm going to be done with the 9's soon, I may try to still double up on the MN, China's, Bangs and the only other pair I'm hoping to get is the Elite SB's, but anyways I'm new to the site this is my first post of my shoes I'm not a professional photographer, don't have the best camera, and sorry that my room is dark as hell in these pics I hope to get some better pics later on but for now these will have to do. Just wanted to say whats up to all you guys on Niketalk and share my collection so far..... I know that you guys like to post a top 5, so I guess this would be my top 5 as of now?

1. Bangs
2. Cannon
3. China
4. Swingman
5. Miami Night

some fits for the summer
smile.gif

I decided to pass on the Easters, just something about them that I didn't care for. On the other hand, my Summit Lakes arrived yesterday.
wink.gif

pickup_04_04_12-1.jpg

I can't take whats going on with this line right now. All the rediculous "Mcfly SB" Auctions/buy it nows on ebay, the elite wear tests... Ive decided to gracefully bow out of the Lebron 9s. Ive already got rid of cannons, big bangs, chinas, dunkmans, mangos, bhm and a couple others. Threw the rest up on ebay and called it day. Love the shoe and design, but I found the bright colors while nice in person, didnt match up well on feet for me.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I can't take whats going on with this line right now. All the rediculous "Mcfly SB" Auctions/buy it nows on ebay, the elite wear tests... Ive decided to gracefully bow out of the Lebron 9s. Ive already got rid of cannons, big bangs, chinas, dunkmans, mangos, bhm and a couple others. Threw the rest up on ebay and called it day. Love the shoe and design, but I found the bright colors while nice in person, didnt match up well on feet for me.

You got that many pairs before you realized it?

I saw the lows in person at the mall, they don't look to bad actually. I want to try some on to see how they feel/fit. I'm feeling the 360 air.

Yup. NDC has restocked the easters from sizes 7 all the way to 12 (except 9.5). They're not a limited release after all.

Got my Easters. Color looks like a Dark Pine (Foam)-!#% color in person.

Not alot of hype on these, got to my mall at like 8:30, and it opens at 8. The only other person there were old people and this one dude from my school who was looking for the KD's.

Easy cop.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Can you post that 15% off coupon or PM me?

WOW they sold out on NDC...I can't believe this...Actually I can just SMH...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Nighwing2303 did a performance teaser for Lebron 9 Elites. I dont like this pic.....
sick.gif

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-2-e1333566910294.jpg

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-1-e1333566897140.jpg

But he did say he liked them as guards shoe so far but isnt sure they are worth the price

This is not good news at all. How is a $250 shoe going to get messed up so easily?

the whole elite thing is just a marketing idea...or w/e you call it....just an excuse to raise the msrp to 250
i doubt anybody is goin to use the SB Elites for basketball....i think this'll open the door for more limited cw's to get bumped up

cool!

Originally Posted by ncflightclub23

Ok first of all I never considered myself to be a sneakerhead, but I consider myself to be one now
laugh.gif
 but its crazy to think about now because I didn't even really like the lebron 9's when they came out I started collecting the 8's which I liked then started to dig the 9's also now I have more 9's than the 8's so its pretty safe to say that I'm loving these shoes, got most the colorways that I want so far so I'm going to be done with the 9's soon, I may try to still double up on the MN, China's, Bangs and the only other pair I'm hoping to get is the Elite SB's, but anyways I'm new to the site this is my first post of my shoes I'm not a professional photographer, don't have the best camera, and sorry that my room is dark as hell in these pics I hope to get some better pics later on but for now these will have to do. Just wanted to say whats up to all you guys on Niketalk and share my collection so far..... I know that you guys like to post a top 5, so I guess this would be my top 5 as of now?

1. Bangs
2. Cannon
3. China
4. Swingman
5. Miami Night

some fits for the summer
smile.gif

Info on the T that goes with the SLH?

Originally Posted by golancer

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

This is not good news at all. How is a $250 shoe going to get messed up so easily?

the whole elite thing is just a marketing idea...or w/e you call it....just an excuse to raise the msrp to 250
i doubt anybody is goin to use the SB Elites for basketball....i think this'll open the door for more limited cw's to get bumped up

cool!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom