Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

might be a long shot, but anybody know what paint color I need to come close to that cannon green on the cannon toebox?

Thanks.

Quality on the Elites isn't looking good
laugh.gif

idk what you guys expect after someone steps on the paint on the shoe while playing ball. especially if someone lands directly on your foot.
its not like the swoosh cracked and fell off. Kick your wall and see what happens 
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

^^ if that's how they look after a normal sized person balls in them, can you imagine what's going to happen after lebron's freak of nature behemoth body plays in them for a game? Those elites will be on life support.

Lebron doesn't have to worry how the shoes will look after he plays in them. He probably uses a new pair every game, and he doesn't have to pay 250+tax for each pair.
It is a known fact that Nike's marquee athletes get a NEW pair of sneakers every game. Their sneakers are of significantly better quality than our GR shoes too.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

If someone has the Foot Locker or HOH SKU for the Kentucky Lebrons, please post it. Even the UPC number on the outside of the box or inside of the tag will help. The product number will not help lol. Thanks.

Originally Posted by leothegod

idk what you guys expect after someone steps on the paint on the shoe while playing ball. especially if someone lands directly on your foot.
its not like the swoosh cracked and fell off. Kick your wall and see what happens 
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.

EXACTLY.DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME. I WON'T BE BALLING IN MY ELITES ANYWAY. JUST THE MCFLYS AND HOMES FOR CASUAL WEAR.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by jecca650

Anyone worried that the price on the SB elites might double like the galaxy foams did after their release? I remember people thought 800 for a preorder on the galaxy foams was crazy, but 800 at this moment would be a good price. Worried the same might happen with the SB elites...

if you think 800 is a good price, it's your money, go for it.
eyes.gif

I'll try buying on release date. Not concerned if I get it or not.
Exactly, I really don't care how anyone else spends their money but I never understood why people cant move on if they miss a sneaker they really want.  Most of us have hundreds of pairs whats 1 more?  I just keep it moving to the next one before I will pay that money.

Well I'm not complaining because I'm not going to hoop in them but if you are going to hoop in them then maybe you can complain, but at the same time you are hooping in them so you are liable to get your shoe stepped on or scuffed or whatever while playing in them elites

Now this is where I draw the line...there will be a version of the Lebron 10 that will cost $315...I will say this now..No matter how awesome the color way or the shoe looks I WILL NOT buy the Lebron 10 at that price....Thats all I can do, not buy them, will it stop nike from doing it...maybe not, because there will be people who will buy them...but me..NO!!

http://www.modern-notorie...h-nike-to-retail-at-315/

I think the Easter look very clumsy.... Truthfully like a slighty ******ed LBJ 8 V3 And A LBJ 9 Combined.... That's just my Opinion

The sizing on the elites is quite similar to the regular 9s, less materials on the inside but the heel is more padded pushing your foot up in the shoe so I would say go for the same size as a regular 9 they may feel slightly wider over the 9 due to the cut down materials.

Glad there's that FSR of the Easters on NDC now.

Going to be able to cop with my buddy's discount.

Happy Easter to all celebrating!

Might head to the mall and see if the Lows do in fact feel like walking on pillows, might just seal up my Easters and yes Happy Easter all.

Back
Top Bottom