Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

For those who on the fence about the lows. Im one of those peeps but u can use bday coupon on them cpflw4b4..should be 125 + tax with free ship if u can wait

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1
stickie213? 
laugh.gif
 for real though, those without those red laces look kinda cool.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^but he has a job!!! Since when did a ring determine a shoe price? Jordan doesn't even play ball anymore should his kicks be discontinued?

stupidest reply in this thread
actually......... it wasnt.  there have been far worse and he has a point.  Plus there have been a decent amount of people with high-end shoes with pretty high prices.  It never really was a requirement to get a shoes, its all about the ability to sell shoes.  If you did follow the ring logic, then the Jordan premise would kind of hold true.  Since hes presently not able to make anymore rings you should sell his shoe at all, right?  just my two cents.
No need to call anyone stupid. We aren't little kids, we can be mature. Jordan's legacy will allow him to sell shoes forever. Bottom line is that the increase of these shoes is ridiculous and doesn't match up with quality sometimes. I could kind of understand Jordan increasing his shoes in price but not lebron. Especially while he is still in the league. If Jordan did not have rings, the sale and demand of his shoes wouldn't be what they are today. I respect KD for keeping his shoes under 100.

my mistake I meant turquoise blue/purple lows (reverse SLH)
saw a pic of those quite a few pages back but couldnt find it was wondering if anyone saved it or something
nice easters though im still thinking about getting those too

Originally Posted by WeTalkBusiness

somebody posted a pic of the teal lows on feet quite a few pages back, anyone have that picture? definitely have to get em

482450_395637460463818_182189691808597_1396040_618548189_n.jpeg

or

Nike-LeBron-9-Red-Teal-e1329842916698.jpeg

Originally Posted by superman1007

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Nice collection.

That collection pic is BOSS!!! I'm still needing the Cool Grays...don't know what I'm waiting for.

Btw....I'll do $180 for Lebron 10s if they dope. JP hasn't put out a bad one yet. But $300 plus for Elites? I'm not buying NO Lebron for that price. Don't matter what colorways they drop.....EZ Pass!!! They disrespectful for even taking it there!

There's no way you'll be dissapointed with the cool grey, IMO they are underrated. I'm on the look out for cannons imma a dummy for passing on those SMH

Yeah the Cool Greys are nice, I was waiting for them to go down in price but I was just eff it and got them. I buy what I like, who cares if its limited or not

Can someone guide me to a Muggsy Bogues jersey? I wanna rock my SLH with it

Homie was my favorite player growing up

on foot the easters go dumb, man the colorways for the 9s were no joke, stoppn myself from pulln the trigger on a couple right now cause i think 6 pairs is enough

I'll probably eventually end up getting the Cool Greys and skipping the Home Elites....although those Home Elites are great. Decisions lol
Question:  we've seen additional pics and or vids of the Aways and SB Elites....what about the Homes?  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I'll probably eventually end up getting the Cool Greys and skipping the Home Elites....although those Home Elites are great. Decisions lol
Question:  we've seen additional pics and or vids of the Aways and SB Elites....what about the Homes?  
nerd.gif
THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING.

I'M PLANNING TO GET THEM ALONG WITH THE MCFLYS BUT I SEE NO ON FEET VIDEO OF THEM OR NON-NIKE STOCK PHOTO.

All these bright colors were cool n all, but it's time they go back to making some good CWs with good color blocking, etc. Constantly seeing all these vibrant colors are starting to give me a headache, foreals.

The cannons are so Beautiful. They are by far a top 3, such a eye catching shoe with the orange laces.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

All these bright colors were cool n all, but it's time they go back to making some good CWs with good color blocking, etc. Constantly seeing all these vibrant colors are starting to give me a headache, foreals.

I second this. I was thinking about it for awhile, something along the lines of the IIs, that had the most potential with color blocking.

Back
Top Bottom