Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

this is old but when i first got my Floridians... :smokin my favorite lows copped 2x

how long it take u to get those and what was the price of shipping? if u dont mind?
Lebron 9 Mango are $229

Lebron 9 Summit Lake Horents are $199

Lebron 9 Dunkman are $190

Shipping of 3 pairs was $65

I ordered them  Sept 5 shipped out Sept 7 and got em yesterday Sept 17th

He on EBAY too, but if you order through his facebook  these are the prices since theres no EBAY fees!!!
man you got it bad, no way on Earth i would pay those prices, let alone all at once

Whats the most i should pay for some Floridians sz 8.  Is $225 reasonable-cheap-expensive?

Last edited:
man you got it bad, no way on Earth i would pay those prices, let alone all at once
I dont really see it that way, I mean in Canada we get raped on everything from food to clothes to cars regardless, but when you want what you want you gonna PAY for what you want bottom line , and me personally I wasnt trying to not have these joints, I slept on em b4 so when I seen this I jumped on em ya digg 
pimp.gif

I dont really see it that way, I mean in Canada we get raped on everything from food to clothes to cars regardless, but when you want what you want you gonna PAY for what you want bottom line , and me personally I wasnt trying to not have these joints, I slept on em b4 so when I seen this I jumped on em ya digg :pimp:
I understand, Canadians come over to shop all the time, but they also said they make more too so you guys can afford it

Alright, im waiting for the timer to run so no one else can outbid me.  Theres also a 9.5 and 10 on there for $260 shipped if anyone is looking for that size

Last edited:
Alright, im waiting for the timer to run so no one else can outbid me.  Theres also a 9.5 and 10 on there for $260 shipped if anyone is looking for that size

yes great price i sold a DS pair for $250, and this are limited also my favorite 9 lows one this tho the bottoms get really dirty easy

Damn.. Came back from vacay..

And there is no more entourages or away elites on ndc..?

Looks like my LBJ 9 set is gonna end here..

On to the X.

Didnt think my rebirth would feel this good tho..

You know what, I'm changing my favorite of the lows from USAs to SLHs.  SLH lows are underrated.

Chinas

SLH lows

Away Elites

You know what, I'm changing my favorite of the lows from USAs to SLHs.  SLH lows are underrated.

Chinas

SLH lows

Away Elites
Ya man you are RIGHT, to me out of my whole my whole collection I think they the best ones of the 9s period including the Highs, thats just my opinion they are VERY underrated and to be honest those are the ones that got me looking at Lebron shoes in general LOL.......

i hate how footlocker marked the elites and lows back up to original price. i wanted to get a pair of homes and slh lows but missed out right when they put them back up. smh. they need to move it back down.

Yea, from the same set as the first 3 clear images. Very awesome, shoe. I wish Nike would release them, although it's looking unlikely.
I cant believe the life of the 9's are being put to rest.  The 10's are horrible.  This sucks

RIP Lebron IX 2011-2012

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom