Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Wish those 4 unreleased elites dropped. Would have been all over them.

And sneakermane - them MVP elites >>> MV :smile:

Those were so limited I don't even include them in conversations. They like Superman....I'll believe it exist when I see a pair. :lol:

gotta agree with everyone about bangs being my favorite CW for the IX's.

never was lucky enough to get the china's though
mean.gif
, slept on them and now i regret it. mango's are one of my favorite, look great on foot.

Do the elites run small like the regular 9's? I can't try them on since I wear a size 15/16

Thanks

KVN

What's crazy is I'm lookin @ everyone's list of their top 5 and I have 4 of the 5...the Miami Nights I just passed up, but the Bangs AKA Galaxy is when my luck on pickin up shoes w/ ease turned around...LOL. DAMN YOU GALAXY PACK!!!

Top 5:

1. Big Bang
2. SB Elites
3. MVP's
4. Canon's
5. China

Might have to break these out this week, weather is :pimp: (instagram photo from earlier in the week)

a711f168d93911e2962d22000a1f9aa0_7.jpg

Just traded my Mambacurial Kobes for my Galaxies I sold my buddy last year. Pretty happy.

While we doing top 5

1. Red Elite from Champ Pack
2. Canon
3. Big Bang
4. China
5. Swingman - cant knock the changing colors man... to dope

Yep...when pics of the Swingmans started coming out people were confused because they didn't know if they were blue or green.  They were both LOL

Guess I'm do my Top 5 also

1-China

2-Big Bang

3-Swingman

4-Cannon

5-Black Elites

^^^ yea man when I thought they were navy only I didn't like them.... I liked the green abyss more.

then when I saw them in person, I was sold. I think I wear the swingmans the most out of the crew.

Back
Top Bottom