Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I have a former coworker, I used to work at a certain sneaker store, who is willing to sell me a pair of DS Southbeach 9s. He's a good buddy of mine too, so I know they're legit and I know he takes care of them (They're DS, so they've been sitting in his closet).

My question: Would you trust the craftsmanship of the shoe to still be durable to wear? Or in other words, would you all be comfortable wearing the shoe knowing it's been some time since it's release. I'm just worried because I DO plan on wearing them, I just don't want to buy it and only after a few wears, it becomes a box full of chalk or the midsole separating or something like that. Any thoughts would be appreciated? 

If its a sz 9.5/10 don't buy it yet, gimme his contact info and lemme check on it for u first.

I would trust it and cop them without hesitation. I bought a DS pair of the south beach 9s last year and have rocked them multiple times since, they feel great. I think the tech on these newer shoes will hold up better over time than say an air max or some Jordans (3s and 6s come to mind).
Right on! I appreciate the info. Every time I think of shoes giving out are the 3s. AND ESPECIALLY 4s... I see videos/pictures of bred 4s from back when, and just crumbles in the box or after 1st wear....sad day lol
If its a sz 9.5/10 don't buy it yet, gimme his contact info and lemme check on it for u first.
I'll go ahead and give the pair the field test, give em back, and I'll pass along the contact and results lol.... QUALITY CONTROL for me first lol

Thanks, everyone, for the info though. 

I have 2 pairs of 9s and haven't had any issue with either one.  No need to worry.
You wear them out too? or they DS? If they've been worn or been sitting awhile and see's the light every once in a while, that's wonderful news. I appreciate the insight. 

Easily my favorite Lebron low that released across all lines.

i'm just starting to see that prices on lebrons are low now. i need to start doubling up on my colorways of these 7,8,9s. my favorite years for lebrons. i can't believe how low the south beaches and big bangs are now.

i'm just starting to see that prices on lebrons are low now. i need to start doubling up on my colorways of these 7,8,9s. my favorite years for lebrons. i can't believe how low the south beaches and big bangs are now.
How low are we talking?  Haven't gone back and looked at older models in a while.

How low are we talking?  Haven't gone back and looked at older models in a while.
depends on the colorway but they're like around retail for most i'm looking at which is all reasonable prices for me. i see china 9s and big bangs around retail vnds. sb 9s around 200. theres no crazy resale on anything anymore for lebrons. the only shoe i see thats still too high for me is the miami nights low 8.

I just bought the black and gold elite. Has anyone tried doing the game 6 pe against Boston? Thinking about doing the black red p.e.

mayday67 mayday67 I think these are what you're talking about but I could be wrong. If so, I've seen this guy do it and post on the fb LeBron Marketplace and instagram and it came out dope IMO. Hope this helps.

Edit: My bad I jumped the gun. I think cause I've had these in my head lately. I just looked it up and see that it was the black base w/ red swoosh and laces.

Last edited:
Man the 9s are so ill but the 9 elites are possibly my favorite Brons ever. Wish they released more than 4 pairs. Gonna bust some out this weekend and def looking forward to seeing how that custom comes out.

If u don't mind me askin, how much did u pay? I kno LeBron samples have dropped significantly the last couple years
I don't mind, I paid $870 through a sole supremacy eBay bid, there was a small chip in a swoosh when they came so they knocked off $50 so $820 I guess you could say. I guess these can go for around $1k-$1.5 still so I'm pretty happy with the price. Just offloaded pairs I rarely wear to pay for em which helps lessen the sting on the price.

Have a deal on a pair of Miami Nights, but something is telling me to pass on them again.

Resale or not, still one of the best LeBron CWs/models ever.

Back
Top Bottom