Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

got word today we will be selling the KENTUCKY LEBRON 9 at midnight october 15th in lexington ky ........

Post some pics if these. Please !

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a few NikeID preview colorways

294637_10150316202946463_80515456462_8448802_2000252352_n.jpg
Hmmm...trying to dip into the success of the joker inspired cw.
Joker.jpg

Originally Posted by vc8481

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a few NikeID preview colorways

294637_10150316202946463_80515456462_8448802_2000252352_n.jpg
Hmmm...trying to dip into the success of the joker inspired cw.
Joker.jpg
I was thinkin more of a  feel due to it being October and we all know about a lil thing called Halloween. But whatevs I could be reaching. 

looking forward to the ID options...so theres gonna be a preview on FB next week? does that mean we get access to all the colorways

The Olympic cw looks DOPE! Imagine those with Gold Speckling on the Midsole
eek.gif

I also like how the woven "Clover Leaf" and Midsole look to be an independent options.  

Picked up my China's from Footlocker this morning - late release here in Perth Australia but the shop was limited in sizes bigtime - 2/3 pairs per size in the shipment. 

I was lucky enough to get a pair in my size thanks to a friend who works there
happy.gif

These things are amazing - feel really well built and really comfortable but also feel a lot more stable

6b336012636fa6f5d18e96959a4d0e72b2b2409d_r.jpg

nice chinas...still waiting on someone brave enough to try em out on the court

Originally Posted by Jazza

Picked up my China's from Footlocker this morning - late release here in Perth Australia but the shop was limited in sizes bigtime - 2/3 pairs per size in the shipment. 

happy.gif

These things are amazing - feel really well built and really comfortable but also feel a lot more stable

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait for mine to come in

I'm sorry, none of those ID's are worth $206 + shipping. The only 'wow' colorway so far is the Chinas. Everything else looks very basic IMO.

I will not be buying many pairs of shoes for the rest of the year(hopefully) but the Cannons are a must for me since I love the canes.. the shoe is nice
pimp.gif

I can't decide if I like the cannons or chinas better so both might have to be copped.  Also looking for some clarification on these college cw release dates and locations.  Info seems to be all over the place at the moment.

Originally Posted by cubanref

I will not be buying many pairs of shoes for the rest of the year(hopefully) but the Cannons are a must for me since I love the canes.. the shoe is nice
pimp.gif
The Cannons aren't a Miami Hurricane cw though, there's an official canes cw. Search around and you'll find a pic.

Can't wait on Oct 11, just tried my LeBron IX iD on photoshop 1st (it seem iD's option can do this)

Originally Posted by Jazza

happy.gif

Nice pickup mate. Whats retail price and how does that convert into u.s. dollars?

I have family out there.

I got trk'g info from K-C
and Ebay guy for both china and preheats

hope this help others that are waiting...

Back
Top Bottom