Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DRO3000

212955779.png
Something I notice (maybe its a bad pic?)
Originally Posted by jrjmd

135443447.png
Thicker lining here. Hmmm
jrjmd, what size shoe do you rock?

Anyways, I hope dudes are not camping at Santa Monica NT for the KY 
frown.gif
, I need those. 
good catch! i'm getting mine next week....gotta look at it and compare it with jrjmd's.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Kentuckys are decent, just can't get past the fact that I despise UK hoops.  Trying to convince myself they are kinda Brewers colors as well but not happening.  Still contend that my favorites out of everything we've seen to date are the cannons.  Something about how that green works with the orange that really makes that a unique look.  Interested to see final pics of the Miami Nights colorways as well,  For those that have theirs already, can you shed some light on the adjustable looking piece around the midfoot that laces up around the tongue?  Is that a smooth feel or do you notice it there?

I don't see any affiliation with the shoe to the school other than the name it was dubbed and the team is gonna sport it. Think of it as an Orlando colorway or any team with those colors. I'm sure you will see a lot of those teams wearing them.

I laced it through the midfoot straps and the tongue slits. It brings the tongue in for a 360 lockdown feel.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

212955779.png
Something I notice (maybe its a bad pic?)

135443447.png
Thicker lining here. Hmmm
jrjmd, what size shoe do you rock?

Anyways, I hope dudes are not camping at Santa Monica NT for the KY 
frown.gif
, I need those. 

Mine have the dual layer too but its not as defined as JRJMD's look.

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by nadesico86

UK's are looking really good! Hopefully they won't be too hard to get come friday

why wouldn't they? they don't have the PE logo right(can someone clarify)? i can imagine someone being disappointed when they open the box thinking that the PE version is what they ordered.
Nike touting how they are limited via their twitter, can never tell if Nike hyping, being honest or just coy.  I know some Nike Stores are getting them as well as some HoHs but that's it. 

just received an answer via twitter ..

http://twitter.com/#!/dyyhard
@dyyhard These releasing tonight will not have the logo on them.

got one yesterday and one today

the company I use does paper AND double boxes from China

:up: :up: :up: :up:

guys i got a size 9 of the chinas...maybe thats why mine is a little thicker...

I got a size 9 in the UK and I don't see it. Probably the angle and lighting. Not that it matters.

Out of the university pack, I'd go Miami > Kentucky >> Ohio State

I guess Cannons this year are sort of the "Veterans Day" shoe cuz of the Air Force connection?

This dude Gotti gotta chill, every page son posting a .gif of his love affair with the 9s. This is getting as bad as him mention that he owns the South Beach 8s in the Lebron 8 thread.
he needs to just hump the 9 and get it over with.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

This dude Gotti gotta chill, every page son posting a .gif of his love affair with the 9s. This is getting as bad as him mention that he owns the South Beach 8s in the Lebron 8 thread.
he needs to just hump the 9 and get it over with.

laugh.gif

The UK homes look really bland. Looks like a normal hyperdunk shoe.... The away UK's however look really nice!

I like the homes more...reminds more of UK basketball.

Logo makes a ton of difference though...

so jealous of everyone picking up the chinas and the cannons/sb's. im tryna save up but i dunno which to get first haha

Back
Top Bottom