Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Good thing my Champs hold kicks for their VIP members til noon. The MNs gonna fly off the shelves my way.Not sure if I'm gonna go up .5 size or not. What is everyone else doing?

^^ Go half size bro. Tried on the bred colorway my size (10.5) def fits snug. Went with an 11, Fits like my normal 10.5 shoes.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

The Miami Nights is NOT a General Release from what I know so far.

Just hit up some managers from stores like footaction, and they aint get no shipment. Jimmy Jazz, or even the normal hood spots don't even got them... Might have to buy online.

Could of got a nice discount on these too
30t6p3b.gif

Nike twitter confirmed MN are a GR.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

The Miami Nights is NOT a General Release from what I know so far.

Just hit up some managers from stores like footaction, and they aint get no shipment. Jimmy Jazz, or even the normal hood spots don't even got them... Might have to buy online.

Could of got a nice discount on these too
30t6p3b.gif

Nike twitter confirmed MN are a GR.

nikestore Online Nike Store

#ReleaseReminder LeBron 9 “Miami Nights

these are ridiculous, i wish they priced the general release cw's favorably for people who actually wanted to hoop in them, and then charge the pointless ridiculous colorways 250, then everyone would be happy, the jocks would get the latest performance footwear tech. and the "neck breakers" haha would get the limited edition colors. . . . .

China's are growing on me, I feel like they will a problem when summer rolls back around...

The Footaction I usually go to (Four Seasons, Greensboro) won't be getting them, but the Champs will have 24 pairs.  HOH in Winston Salem will have pairs as well.  Good luck to everybody hunting.

BTW those Cannons are ILL!!!!!!!!  The Xmas' look better with every pic!
pimp.gif

Doesn't seem like mom and pops stores are getting the MNs, at least in my area. So best bet is to cop online. I wanted to see them in person before deciding on them. hmmm decision.....

Originally Posted by slickp42189

these are ridiculous, i wish they priced the general release cw's favorably for people who actually wanted to hoop in them, and then charge the pointless ridiculous colorways 250, then everyone would be happy, the jocks would get the latest performance footwear tech. and the "neck breakers" haha would get the limited edition colors. . . . .

Negative...the way it is set up is fine...

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Exactly, ain't no one paying no 250 for some GR cuz its a "limited edition CW"

I've mad up my mind I will be at my local Champs right after work tomorrow got a feeling that these might be a little harder to get sometime down the line

thinkin about ordering the MNs at midnight off eastbay..i wasnt even planning to get them but im starting to change my mind..these pics make me want em..

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

thinkin about ordering the MNs at midnight off eastbay..i wasnt even planning to get them but im starting to change my mind..these pics make me want em..
VERY NICE pictures, but i still can't get over how the grey looks in sunlight.
Your pics are
pimp.gif
as hell they make it look all black

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

not, the way its setup is whack, 170 for some shoes that bottom out after 3 months is bs, im the size of the avg NBA guard and these shoes dont last for nothin, and u gotta be kidding me, people have paid 250+ from retailers for limited cws

not, the way its setup is whack, 170 for some shoes that bottom out after 3 months is bs, im the size of the avg NBA guard and these shoes dont last for nothin, and u gotta be kidding me, people have paid 250+ from retailers for limited cws
funny thing is is that the PS elites are gonna be 250...for RETAIL 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That's what I said. Soon enough they are gonna price shoes depending on bright colors.

Sign me up.  Now that Wale got 'em , I am all in.  3 x every CW Wale wears.
tongue.gif

For real though, Cool Grey/Black Cherry is next year's Retro Blue!

Those Miami Nights are pure booty.. Trash... Unadulterated Crap on a stick

I'll be up at Midnight getting a pair .........yes.... as all the cool kids say... My Feet are ready.... IDing a pair of Xmas Joints as well....

Yes.... I like the Black.Pink.Purp set up.....

Eastbay Rep, are the Miami Nights expected to ship same day or it's gonna be like the UK release where it's delayed?

Back
Top Bottom