Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Appreciate the link fellas.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I know an online store that has the Cannons, retail +$5 shipping, sizes 10-12 half sizes included, send me a pm and I'll send you the link, doing this so lurkers or resellers don't get to them.

Thanks for sharing this with nt.  This made it a real easy cop.  Still quite a few sizes left on here.

Glad to be of help. Hopefully all of you that ordered your order goes through. The sold out msg is a good indication that their inventory system is up to date as they are sold. I'm going to sleep, help yourself to the size 12 they have left. SOLD OUT!

Glad to see people who want the Cannons are getting them. I'm ready to move onto seeing some more 2012 colorways though. Happy with just Miami Nights and Chinas out of the 2011 releases I think. Real curious to see that one colorway Jason Petrie kept mentioning as his favorite.

YEA THAT LINK TO THAT SITE WAS REAL CLUTCH.

EDIT: CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SITE SOLD OUT THAT QUICKLY OVERNIGHT
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. YOU GUYS WASTED NO TIME
laugh.gif

I've doubled up on jays but never doubled on lebrons, I guess cuz of all that synthetic material the lebrons are made of.

Originally Posted by Predata08

I've doubled up on jays but never doubled on lebrons, I guess cuz of all that synthetic material the lebrons are made of.
They barely use any non-synethic materials on Jordans these days. Retros in the last 2~3 years have been using Pleather and synthetic suede almost exclusively.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I can't believe you're getting 3 pairs memphiss! nuts!

I'm glad I got mine before they sold out.

YEA I'M NOT A BIG LEBRON FAN. REALLY ONLY LIKED THE 4'S AND 7'S BUT I LIKE THE MIAMI NIGHTS AND CANNONS A LOT. I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST COLORWAYS TO RELEASE BY FAR AND IMO MOST LIKELY THE BEST COLORWAYS THAT WILL RELEASE OVERALL FOR THE 9'S.

GOT A PAIR FOR MYSELF, ANOTHER AS A GIFT FOR MY BROTHER AND 1 TO MAYBE KEEP OR SELL.

Hope I can get 1 pair before the resellers get to them.... Wish I didn't miss that site I really like these.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Predata08

They barely use any non-synethic materials on Jordans these days. Retros in the last 2~3 years have been using Pleather and synthetic suede almost exclusively.

Yeah I know. I was referring to "synthetic" meaning flywire/hyperfuse.  Even still though the flywire/hyperfuse era is way better from a standpoint of durability, hence the reason why I was saying I dont double up.  I only have two pair of lebron 8s, the allstar color way and cool greys.  Have worn them alot and there is no real sign of wear and tear.  

just grabbed a pair of the Kentuckys in size 14 off Eastbay that popped up! Hope it all goes through OK!

bought these instead of the Cannons. Better colorway IMHO. Especially as a MAGIC fan.

Back
Top Bottom