Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by vinhdc5

i know everyone is worried about the chinas but is there a release date on the xmas lebrons yet? =/

its been said over and over again that it is most likely Christmas Day because that is when they have dropped the past few years.
x1000
As soon as there is an official release date, I will update asap.  Until then it will most likely be the 24th or 25th, how it has been the last few years

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WOULD TRADE CONCORDS FOR CHINAS. I CAN GET CONCORDS EASILY NO SWEAT.

FOR CHINAS, I WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTES TO COLUMBUS TO COP IF NO MOM AND POP STORE HERE GETS THEM OR I CANT SCOOP ONLINE.

chinas not hitting the employee store Memphis?

Blackouts gets no love right now amongst all these releases but just in case some of you are waiting for them to hit outlets, Sneaker.st has them for $120

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Wondering why nobody has any info on China's yet.

Local Champ's......we not getting them.

Local Mom & Pops.....we not getting them.

Local HOH......we don't know yet. Maybe Wednesday.

The shoes drop next week, right? Somebody should know something.
grin.gif

Same thing my way, only confirmed places are Eastbay and NDC.

welp called HOH in houston at northline said they have 10 pairs of chinas and 10 pairs of nerfs....prob gonna hit the camp out with a fellow NTer

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

here we go again...dudes think every hyped limited cw = SB status. smh

Exactly, dude said I'm lying that these won't be worth more than concords.  I don't mess with Jordans AT ALL and I can almost guarantee Concords hold more value than these, hell I hope none of these Lebrons hit SB status

Yet every other post in here is from you, Mr. Kobe.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

here we go again...dudes think every hyped limited cw = SB status. smh

Exactly, dude said I'm lying that these won't be worth more than concords.  I don't mess with Jordans AT ALL and I can almost guarantee Concords hold more value than these, hell I hope none of these Lebrons hit SB status

Yet every other post in here is from you, Mr. Kobe.
roll.gif

Whats that supposed to mean?
That I post in here when I redid the whole first page and updated it?  Try again, child.  REALLLLLLY trying to reach there 
laugh.gif
 pathetic

my local mall has a champs right across from the HOH, aint no wai they bith gettin em, HOH sure bit not both. NOT DOUBTING JM's WORD AT ALL !!!!!!!!! just find it hard to believe 2 stores that close to each other would both get such a "limited" shoe, and I use the term limited loosely'. got a footaction at the other end of the mall too.......

WITNESSkb24 iI for one appreciate all you do for this thread. thanks

read back a ways and see how many cats mention how great the blue toe looks on them UK's. i was hopin the BREDS would get more love, with red laces in em they go to a different level. check the nab feet thread to see em on court, look phenomenal. i just wish the UK's came with blue laces as a second choice, all these ix's should come with 2 pair of laces, specially for the $$

23phorlife- Appreciate it my dude
pimp.gif

Yeah I regret passing on the UK's now, heard they are much nicer in person. I did, however, cop the UM's earlier today. Gotta wait for them to get shipped and everything of course

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WOULD TRADE CONCORDS FOR CHINAS. I CAN GET CONCORDS EASILY NO SWEAT.

FOR CHINAS, I WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTES TO COLUMBUS TO COP IF NO MOM AND POP STORE HERE GETS THEM OR I CANT SCOOP ONLINE.

chinas not hitting the employee store Memphis?

YEA THEY ARE BUT I WON'T BE IN MEMPHIS UNTIL THE 21ST AFTER THEY RELEASE.

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by vinhdc5

i know everyone is worried about the chinas but is there a release date on the xmas lebrons yet? =/

its been said over and over again that it is most likely Christmas Day because that is when they have dropped the past few years.
I got an email yesterday that the XMAS Brons, Kobes and Durants will all release on the 24, christmas eve.  At least they are in Canada, but Im sure its the same for you guys in the US.

Some pics to hold everyone over till they release
happy.gif

The AR shot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lookin forward to the freegums i have on the way
pimp.gif

Bay area heads, I just copped Cannons at Shoe Palace (Tanforan), they have a sz 8 left. Was debating if I should cop their last pair but I passed.

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

I think the Kentucky's are the best colorway out for the LBJ IX, yet no one talks about them. 

not true.  look at my old posts and you'll see that i've been saying that over and over.
wink.gif

you are a smart man.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Clumping the China with Last Shots and Nerf together makes things worse. I'm at 50% on getting the Chinas or not.

Chinas>Nerfs>Last Shots 
pimp.gif

Hell you could probably find the OG last shots for cheaper than what retail will be for these new ones 
i agree with your order. since i already have china i will priortize getting the nerfs thou.

also snapped these quick with the phone for anyone who wants on foot (red elites were just what i had on)

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

I think the Kentucky's are the best colorway out for the LBJ IX, yet no one talks about them. 

not true.  look at my old posts and you'll see that i've been saying that over and over.
wink.gif

you are a smart man.

ive tried to see it. i even stared at sum1's kentuckys today while waiting for weathermans. i just dont see it. i dont think their anything special especially not with the white sole
ohwell.gif

Anyone else feel weird about how the medial side of these look? I have no problems with innovation, and I'm not one of those cats who will keep pining for the same thing over and over, but there's something about the medial that throws me off. Don't know if it's the different material, the swoosh, the arch, or what.

I was looking forward to the Chinas, but now after seeing detailed pics of that instep, I'm thinking twice...

Do the chinas come with the orange laces?

Chinas with orange laces>

Also, is that graphic on the tongue a still one or does it move when you move the shoe? Can't really word it right but for those who remember the ASG Kobe VI it had a shozuku on the tongue and when you moved the shoe it changed

Back
Top Bottom