Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Damn,

Last night I had the X-mas brons in my cart and could of checked out with ease. But I was like nah... I'm content, don't feel like spending almost 200 right now, I'll live...

Now watching them on tv and seeing more, lol... now I want tonight when they release on eastbay lol. About to dig into my stash and cough up and get a pair. smh

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Merry Christmas NT.. Got the Christmas Brons last night went to sleep happy and got to wake up to this! Gotta love Hit and runs on Christmas Morning and the totaled Toyota truck parked two blocks away... 
mad.gif

frown.gif
dayyyyyyyyyyyam!.... you better get you money's worth from that mf-er.  I hope you have a happier holiday's.

sorry to see what happened brandon, least tha steelers won without big ben !

>>>>> these havent released online anywhere besides ndc? <<<<<

they are on sneakerhead.com bt all i see is a friggin size 15

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

sorry to see what happened brandon, least tha steelers won without big ben !

>>>>> these havent released online anywhere besides ndc? <<<<<

they are on sneakerhead.com bt all i see is a friggin size 15

word good looks....
yo, are those UMiami colorway 9's limited? or general?

just threw on my deadstock Lebron 8 xmas days, and i think im going to skip on these 9's.....8's are tough

The way Lebron is handling the Mavericks right now just makes me want my order from NDC even more

But to keep it in perspective, I'd trade a blowout loss in the first game of the season for a ring every time.

I'm more excited over this Christmas lebron 9 than the concord 11 release. If the quantities are like last year, the 8's sat for a few days here last year and people could pick them up with ease. The Kobe's was a different story.

Xmas 9s are somewhat plain.. but there isn't any denying that they are a nice shoe. I'm a big fan of the 9 and watching this game makes me want to cop off of eeastbay tonight and paint the midsole black and throw on some white speckles. That + icy sole
pimp.gif

I'm gonna try HoH Seattle tomorrow morning. If I can't get a pair, eh, oh well. I still want the Cannons and Chinas, though.

Back
Top Bottom