Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I hope these are a GR. Best Colorway Ever in the Lebron Sig.

dunkman-lebron-9.jpg

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Was able to get them at HOH in Winston...saw that Footaction had them on display also.

STILL want the chinas though. Lol

Was it crazy out there? Glad you got yours man. I was able to cop online at fnl. Waitin for shipping confirmation now

Wasn't crazy at all. Got there about 730, were about 30 people in line. Seems like a lot of people were there for the Kobe's or for both shoes. The way the 9s fit are crazy...I normally wear a 12...got a 13 in these and they fit perfectly lolI'm def gonna get a pair of lows when I see more colorways. Not feelin the Easter joints that much.

Arden HOH sold out pretty quick not a crazy release just all the usual's up there. Was able to snag a 10.5 and 12 in all 3.

The Christmas Lebron isn't as limited as I thought so I think I'll go get a pair with the birthday coupon and a Footlocker gift card

Christmas 9s:
i was able to get my pair today and a pair for my girl.
gs sizes dont come with the special red laces. just a regular, non 3m pair

got a pair but these fit hellllla small.... thought i could jus wear em super loose but my foot was nowhere closeeee to squeezin into a ten
sick.gif

anybody cop some to big? or willing to trade for chinas or cannons in 11 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

is a pair of cannons for a pair of chinas or christmas edition 9s a good trade?

All depends on how valuable each shoe is to you man. I'd say all three are pretty comparable, but personally I like the Chinas more than the Cannons and I haven't received my Christmases from NDC yet. Hope that helps.

I went to get my Christmas LeBrons today. At the store, it seemed like the younger crowd were going more toward the Kobe Grinches.

Was 19th in line at Lakewood HOH and was able to cop my size 11. They had 50 pairs to go around. By comparison, they had 180 pairs of the Kobe's, 36 of the KD's, and 12 of the Amare's. Gang of dudes were lined up and you were allowed to get one of each plus grade school, toddler, etc.

1st one at Champs Harlem. Got there a tad early, went down the block to HoH Harlem. Chilled with Knicks Fresh Knick for a bit, they didn't have my size, so I went back to Champs Harlem, Manager let me come in and cop early. I'm lovin' these. Now I can retire my XMas 8's.
To answer the numerous PM's I got in regards to these, I just do security work. I'm not an employee.  

If anyone is interested Footaction on 34th Street in NYC has the Canon and Christmas 9's just sitting.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

These are in regular Finishline and Footactions?
i can say yes to footactions. seems like the ones that got canons and stuff got the xmas but im not 100% on that.

i found a size 10 locally but went to another to grab for a friend but they hadnt gotten their men sizes in yet.

Back
Top Bottom