Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Black laces are no no on this years X-Mas... just don't look right... maybe if there was some black actually on the shoe somewhere, the laces might look decent...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GIVE ME THE DUNKMANS AND I'M THROUGH WITH THE 9'S

Dope pic right there. But hold up, Memphis....

No XMas?
No Blue Dunkmans?
NO BIG BANGS?!

Can't even front....your pics (& Gentry's) are what made me scoop my 4 pairs this month. Now I'm hooked on the 9 & all the dope colorways.
Ain't no way you ending your run with just possibly 4 pairs. We haven't even seen Summit Lakes or ASGs yet.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I need to stay out of here till i get china's, all these pics of them are getting me mad
laugh.gif

I feel your pain I won a pair on eBay yesterday size 13 for $240 and the guy relisted the China's and didn't take my cash  
indifferent.gif

that is messed up, Ive been trying to win a size 13 of those China's myself. Good luck homey

Just copped the freegums today. Real clean. Nothing special, but its simplicity makes em dope. Very versatile.

Comfort aside, I like the 9 just as much as the 8, maybe more.

As they say, "JP did it again"

Originally Posted by outkast9984

ummm i saw a pair of xmas brons going for 500 on ebay with 33 bids....i didnt expect it to hit that price

Looks like the bid you were looking at is the kd's Kobe's and bron's all together with the 33 bids not just the Christmas 9's. Christmas 9's were still at serramonte and the Kobe's were too today at around 3pmEdit: looks like I stand corrected. Man that's crazy

ummm i saw a pair of xmas brons going for 500 on ebay with 33 bids....i didnt expect it to hit that price

Saw that too.  I thank God I went in to work late to get my pair.  This is crazier than the LeBron 8 X-Mas.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Looks like the bid you were looking at is the kd's Kobe's and bron's all together with the 33 bids not just the Christmas 9's. Christmas 9's were still at serramonte and the Kobe's were too today at around 3pm
no i think its just the brons on that auction...its some dude in florida...he only has pics of the lebrons on there

yea its crazy...im here in socal trying to find one in my size...thought it would be easy...im not trying to pay crazy resell prices though for these

I didn't know they were going like that. Call footaction serramonte. Not sure if they do phone orders but they still had them today hoh had Kobe's and weather man kd's in kid sizes still.

Pulling the trigger on the xmas tomorrow for 110 couldn't pass it up even though not a big fan of cw (makes up for missing on the chinas)

Every time I check the tracking for my eastbay order, UPS says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." Is anyone else getting this? How long does it take for it to update?For the Christmas lebrons btw

Originally Posted by NC23

Every time I check the tracking for my eastbay order, UPS says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." Is anyone else getting this? How long does it take for it to update?For the Christmas lebrons btw

i had that issue with my concords. then one day it updated to saying out for delivery. there was no transit report in between tho.

so is it safe to say that there will be no crashing of the site on eastbay and ndc when the freegums come out friday midnight
laugh.gif
 don't really feel like waking up early and cop these on the store
eyes.gif

anybody ever order from Marqueesole?

Im thinking about coppin the Orange Galaxy/Big Bangs but I dont wanna get the Air Randy treatment

Back
Top Bottom