Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

these shoes will grow on me in time
smokin.gif

i mean, they dont beat the lebron 8s in my opinion lol but with different colorways they would be awesome
smile.gif

ever since he moved to the max-zoom sole with the carbon plate i hated wearing the postseason 8s because i am flat footed. i hope somehow they changed it on these a bit so the carbon plate doesnt come up as much.

Yea I'm feeling these. Excited to see what they do with them and to try them out.
But it's looking like I'll be passing on this bred colorway.

LeBron IX QS colorway (via HC)
just try to translate from HC's Nike QS post

Oct 15  - 469764-004 Cannon color / Volt Yellow / Netherlands Orange  / Orange
Nov 1  - 469764-002 Cool Grey / Sharpe Grape Purple / Black
Oct 1  - 469764-800 Netherlands Orange / Metallic silver

That GIF execution...
laugh.gif

From the midsole down, the shoe looks horrible. The uppers are ehh honestly I would only hoop in these. That's it.

To me, it's a basic-looking Nike shoe.

alot of orange coming up, I'm intrigued since I couldn't own any of the HWC from the previous few shoes and I loved the birthday IVs

The pistures dating back frm last month are not the smae color blocking as those teasers that released way back with the specs, as they have different colored soles, PLUS i cant really tell with the new pics but it looks like the gladiator quote is missing.

2e916c693cafb333874828e4e3b763faef02d3c7_r.jpg
Old teaser with spec sheet                 

f4f3639c61903d49a8dab6123f598e9e4ada042d_r.jpg

New pics with black where red was on the sole, so who know what other variation on a bred colorway there has been, cant believe no one has noticed this yet (if someone has im srry) as i did when full pics of the IX first surfaced

In the pic where someone photoshopped them on him, they were dope, like someone else previously stated, the dont look like Brons, thats a good thing because if you havent noticed, LEBRONS AND KOBES ARE CURRENTLY IN A JORDAN 6 & 7 PHASE, MEANING THEY LOOK VERY SIMILAR TO THE PREVIOUS SHOES IN THEIR COLLECTION. The IX is a departure and once on foot pics surface (not the ones where the guy always has shoes on and they ALL look like trash, i mean u do knw you have abesoltely no style right?) ppl will strt coming around, BET

Originally Posted by bib10

LeBron IX QS colorway (via HC)
just try to translate from HC's Nike QS post

Oct 15  - 469764-004 Cannon color / Volt Yellow / Netherlands Orange  / Orange
Nov 1  - 469764-002 Cool Grey / Sharpe Grape Purple / Black
Oct 1  - 469764-800 Netherlands Orange / Metallic silver
The color descriptions you have listed for those style #s are wrong. . .

469764:

-004 (CANNON/SLATE BLUE/TEAM ORANGE/VOLT) * NOV. 

-002 (COOL GREY/BLACK//VIVID GRAPE) * NOV.

-800 (NEPTUNE BLUE//CURRENT BLUE/TOTAL ORANGE ) * DEC. 

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom