Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Are Cannons available anywhere still? Im in the NYC area, and they are probably the only pair of Lebron 9s that I REALLY want. Im a fan of most colorways, but the Cannons IMO blow everything out of the water.

Footaction on 34th street has a whole bunch left

Too bad they don't take phone orders like Niketowns do. The Cannon's have grown on me A LOT, especially after seeing them on one of the King of Prussia HOH employee's feet. On another note, the Freegums are sick in person. Scooped a pair at KOP HOH and they stamped no returns on it which makes no sense considering the "Footlocker Promise" on the back of the receipt lol. Any word on if the Cannons are available at any Niketowns?

Finish these up to the way I want them to look. Missing a gum sole but I can't make that happen lol.

6615675097_8d0b730ce0.jpg

6615693963_34b900090c.jpg

6615726403_c63171a12a.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Don't pass this shoe up people it's SICK! I think one of the most underrated CW.

this picture makes the freegums look so good. you can see every detail on them. that little red in the air bag
pimp.gif

I'll probably be picking up UKs or Miami's on discount this week. Hard decision right there....

Get both.  You know you will bro. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Freegums can be easily had in NYC.  I saw tried on a pair this evening and they are pretty cool.  

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Finish these up to the way I want them to look. Missing a gum sole but I can't make that happen lol.

6615675097_8d0b730ce0.jpg

6615693963_34b900090c.jpg

6615726403_c63171a12a.jpg

Very nice.
pimp.gif

Colorway reminds me of the Black/Gold Lebron 3s.

Can only hope that Bron makes a BHM cw and it looks close to that. Nice job pointguy.

If he doesn't make a pair I might be calling in a favor. Lol

Are Cannons available anywhere still? Im in the NYC area, and they are probably the only pair of Lebron 9s that I REALLY want. Im a fan of most colorways, but the Cannons IMO blow everything out of the water.

When did you last go there? I'll go check em out tomorrow. RMK has them for $205 shipped...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Don't pass this shoe up people it's SICK! I think one of the most underrated CW.

this picture makes the freegums look so good. you can see every detail on them. that little red in the air bag
pimp.gif

I'll probably be picking up UKs or Miami's on discount this week. Hard decision right there....

Get both.  You know you will bro. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's what I'm afraid I'll end up doing.
happy.gif

I'm trying to budget my purchases. Still have to pick up a pair of DS Entourage 8s from a homie.

When did you last go there? I'll go check em out tomorrow. RMK has them for $205 shipped...

RMK legit?

Edit: Nevermind, they don't have my size 12 anyways, woulda pulled the trigger too lol

black/gold ones on the last page look good. im hoping the BHM look diff this year tho, and there will be a BHM for certain

great Customs, back there. still need another pair of V1's Blackouts

and Mike Nice Miami UNi.. I love that colorway. one of the best colorways of the 9's

Back
Top Bottom