Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nikelism

Let the game began
smokin.gif

Hornets with BIG BANG~!!

Going To the Space Soldier~

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG VOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG VOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

IM AT WORK SCREAMING LIKE ALITTLE SCHOOL GIRL!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITTT!!!!

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

thapointguy wrote:

Another Lebron thread is the last thing we need. The favorites are all the bright colors and limited releases.

# 2 on the list is EASILY the BREDS (with white or red laces ) I wear my BREDS more than any other, they are so so so so sweeeeeeeeet they make ya mouth water

i happen to LOVE the Dunkman 8's so ima good right thurr.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/?action=view&current=2qkqn1x.gif

Originally Posted by AndersonOnCheck

My goodness those are too nice to pass up on..Gonna be disappointed if I'm not able to get a pair
That list will be "long and distinguished" in the words of Goose from TOP GUN.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the BBs will be the most sought after release of the 1st, maybe even 2nd Q of 2012 other than Yeezys maybe?  I don't even know that Yeezys qualify however based on what seems to be uber-limited availability.  These will crash all the typical sites in all likelihood, and pump up all the remaining colorways for Spring and summer.  Feel free to flame, but I wouldn't be shocked if these are hotter than Dunkmans, White cement 3s, and Red Foams quite easily. 

All that being said,  It would be great if they were as available as Chinas, MN, and Cannons, but for some reason I don't see it shaping up that way.  Sincerely hope I am wrong.
tired.gif

Red Foams are $220, so doubt those will be flying off shelves on day one. $170 for Big Bangs is much more enticing, plus they're just nuts, man.

We must pray for other shoes that release near the release date of the BIG BANGS....
this has to be the c/w Petrie was talking about!!

Loving the veriety of colorways on the 9, but my mind still goes back to disapointment having saw all the wasted 7 & 8 Colorways...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

thapointguy wrote:

Another Lebron thread is the last thing we need. The favorites are all the bright colors and limited releases.

# 2 on the list is EASILY the BREDS (with white or red laces ) I wear my BREDS more than any other, they are so so so so sweeeeeeeeet they make ya mouth water

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/?action=view&current=2qkqn1x.gif
laugh.gif

i know i know, thats the reaction i get whenever i voice my opinion on this one, but there is just somethin bout these BRED IX's that get both my oars in tha water. 

ima glad to finally be in tha minority to be honest

slap some lebron red laces in em though ............       
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
     JUS LIKE CANDAY !

lmao @ big bangs being the sb's of the 9's, thanks for the laugh...

these kicks are just to fly.. big bangs, i will line up for those, even pay that little extra if i have to

i totally agree with the dude that said these are not as comfy to walk in like the 8's period, i wish the 9's had the PS 8 feel...

dope collections yall i see i need to step my game up

No matter how limited I'm sure these will be at Nike stores, NikeTowns, and HoHs. So I'll have a chance at the BBs...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

thapointguy wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rocket

No matter how limited I'm sure these will be at Nike stores, NikeTowns, and HoHs. So I'll have a chance at the BBs...

roll.gif
roll.gif
  OMFG, hella busted up laughing at work hahahahaha!!!

Man Nike isn't messing around with the colorways for IXs.
pimp.gif

The Cool Greys and the Triple Blacks (hopefully at a discount) are the next ones on my list.

I'm probably the only person that frequents this thread that has no interest in the Big Bangs. They don't appeal to me at all.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

We must pray for other shoes that release near the release date of the BIG BANGS....
this has to be the c/w Petrie was talking about!!

That's what I was thinking too....it HAS to be.

i can not stop staring at the BB pic from above, looking down into the shoe. the stars and the lion, etc are amazing

Back
Top Bottom