Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

where are some new pics of the Dunkmans
frown.gif

Funny how at first dudes were saying easy pass on the Blue abyss colorway and now everyones on it.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

wouldnt say the bron BHM are the "weakest", i would say they are the cleanest looking compared to the kobes/kd, but yea if you into extreme loud shoes, they are the most subtle, and just looksl ike the cool grey ones with some bhm trim.
nah, not looking at it terms of loud or clean... just not appealing to me... Im also not feeling the kobe's and kd's BHM

I get where all 3 was going but to me the lebron failed buy trying to hide most of the pattern inside the shoe... (covered even more with jeans)
Its like ashamed or something
laugh.gif
but if you like them, ALL IS GOOD... just throwing out my opinion.

I agree we need some more pics of these March 2nd releases, everyone is caught up in the All-Star weekend hype.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Reselling is bad

Where do you get old shoes that are no longer in stores?
That;s a good thing about resellers.  But the cats who bring their family tree just to make a $20.00 - $30.00 profit can kick rocks.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

finally getting my christmas 9's this sunday from craigslist
what are some tell-tale signs of fakes i should look out for?

sorry to bump this, but it got lost in all the BHM madness.
Can anyone help? Im meeting dude tomorrow. 
I don't a lot of fakes of these have been circling around. If you have another pair of 9s, you should be able to tell they're real.

didnt grab the BHM brons today.
couldnt fathom paying 170+ considering how similar they are to the miami nights and the fact that im going in on the galaxies and possibly the swingmans later in the month. That plus me wanting the summit lakes made my passing on them an easy choice.

copped cool greys today instead. paid like 129 for them i think
pimp.gif

I'm not mad at the foam material, I feel like the shoe is foamposite inspired.
Especially the tip....

I just drooled over the dunkman-esque NikeID sample JP put on twitter, can't wait for Tuesday/more actual dunkman pics now. I might just pass on the cloak Kobe's now

If they put a GITD option for the soles on iD then honestly the Big Bangs would be an afterthought. Foam material seemed odd at first, but I like it. All I asked for was electric green as an iD option and now its here. I'm ready to make my first iD Lebron.

Originally Posted by megatron

Funny how at first dudes were saying easy pass on the Blue abyss colorway and now everyones on it.

Same thing will happen with the Mango.

It seems repetitive to buy the Dunkmans now with these new ID options.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Reselling is bad

Where do you get old shoes that are no longer in stores?
That;s a good thing about resellers.  But the cats who bring their family tree just to make a $20.00 - $30.00 profit can kick rocks.

$20-$30 isn't bad

Back
Top Bottom