Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yo, for those that are still asking about the sizing of the 9, I suggest you try and try them on in stores. I've copped 3 pairs of Freegums in a 10.5 because my normal 10 ran way small. The first two pairs ran big like a 10.5, whereas the third ran me good like my other 6 pairs of 9's.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I wish Nike put together some hotter colorways for the Lebron 9 ... Miami Nights, Cannons, China's and the Galaxy releases > all other Lebron 9's. Guess I'll utilize this time to hunt down the China's and Miami Nights at a decent price.

Hotter colorways for the nine? 
laugh.gif
 You named 4 CW's when on the eights we barely had 4 decent releases at all. It seems like a nine comes out every week and they sell out. If anything it's to many hot CW's for the nine. All three that release this weekend on the 8 V1 or V2 would be instant sell outs. I think they are doing a good job with nines. 

Exactly....not to mention ID....Some people just love to complain

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Sorry if this has been asked already but will eastbay carry the swingmans or dunkmans

Eastbay twitter says they are releasing Thur midnight

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Looks like the releases on 3/2 are indeed a limited release as per Nike Twitter.

what does "limited" mean anyway?  I hate all this cryptic verbiage that just feeds hype. 

edit:  I just read Nikestore's twitter.  They say the Lebrons on 3/2 are a GR but limited quantities.  Say what?  I think Nike just throws the QS and Limited tags around without even thinking about it

I'm so back and forth with this Dunkman and Swingman release on 3/2 but I'm going to have to say although both shoes are hot, I'm going with the Dunkmans! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had a chance to get both the swingmans and dunkmans already for retail.... Idk wasnt really as much as a fan as i thought

Dunkman 8s over the 9s...
Booked T: WUT DA HAYLE?!

Surely he meant the Dunkman 7s, right? Those are awesome and the 8/9 versions don't compare.

Back
Top Bottom