Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Lebron IX prototype 
sick.gif

nike-lebron-9-prototype_06.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype_04.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype_03.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype_02.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype.jpg

I guess the 9s have come a long way from these ugly things 
alien.gif

The funny thing is, we've seen these colorways on the billions of photoshops posted earlier in the thread and yall still hated the SHOE, now that Nike is actually producing these colors, yall acting like lil school girls when a brand new episode of iCarly is on... disturbing as %@#%
indifferent.gif

So why is Lebron (who has not done anything significant in his career of 7+ years) getting a shoe that retails for $250, but Kobe who has 5 rings, and countless attributes to go with it doesn't? Im not saying Kobe should, but my point is Nike puts Queen James on a pedastol who has done nothing to show for it, while Kobe has done A LOT. Something is not adding up.

LeBron IX China
Blue color concept: Blue color fire is the HOTTEST fire.
source: H-Leung through Jason Petrie

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The funny thing is, we've seen these colorways on the billions of photoshops posted earlier in the thread and yall still hated the SHOE, now that Nike is actually producing these colors, yall acting like lil school girls when a brand new episode of iCarly is on... disturbing as %@#%
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly, people hatin, but now that there is a colorway that they think is hot they start to jump on the bandwagon.

So why is Lebron (who has not done anything significant in his career of 7+ years) getting a shoe that retails for $250, but Kobe who has 5 rings, and countless attributes to go with it doesn't? Im not saying Kobe should, but my point is Nike puts Queen James on a pedastol who has done nothing to show for it, while Kobe has done A LOT. Something is not adding up.

Imagine being 17 and getting a 90 million deal from nike.....
Thats where all Lebrons cockiness comes from....I dont blame the man one bit.

Nike knows Lebrons shoes will sell at that price because people have been killing them selfs just to get SB's. If people didn't do that we wouldn't have this problem with prices. but hey its not the first lebron at that price. If I remember correct the lbj 4 birthdays were 250 too right?

I will gladly pay 250 for the Chinas tho!!!!! I told you people the color ways are going to save this shoe. now look at everyone SCREAMING OH MY GOSH YES!!!!!
HAAHAHAH

because people will buy it

indifferent.gif

These ladies don't know what they want

lol no colorways will save these. that 250 price tag will blow up in nike's face.

lebron's boys gotta be trolling these sneaker forums.... they tryna become the reseller...

but hey if his goon squad can bend buyers over backwards more power to um...

^^^^^^^ saving NobleKane quote and will throw it back at him once the 9 china color way releases!
You actually think people won't pay 250 for some HWC color way Lebrons.. you must be out of your MIND! lol

the elite colour ways sound sick..white/gold, black/gold..but the hwc colour way will be copped..not for 250 though!

You want to know what really surprises me. The fact that the HATE for Lebron is so STRONG that people would actually suggest that the man has his people TROLL Nike talk, because people are actually turning around and liking the Lebron 9s. After the color ways hit that is.
This is the same mess we go through every year and people actually act surprised? lolololol WOW!!!

Lebron has his guys on message forums trolling, TUH!!! you are talking about guys who make MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS trolling niketalk...lolololololol
WOW just WOW

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike LeBron IX China Edition
469764-800

Blue color concept: Blue color fire is the HOTTEST fire.
source: H-Leung through Jason Petrie

321516_277357525625146_182189691808597_1041063_1729081872_n.jpg

pic from FatboyKickz & Sneakernews

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif