Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

swingman > big bang easily

I wouldn't get caught wearing them in public. I'm 27 btw . Grown man clothes ftw
Not even close, and what does your age have to do with anything?

SMH at dudes saying grown men should not wear the big bangs. I just hit 30 and I will be rocking these with no worries. Now that's all part of being a grown man....not worrying about the next man and what he thinks of u. Real grown men do their own thing and not what every one thinks they should do.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

anyone know where i can still find this? any place online or in nyc? i saw footaction 34 had some but wasn't sure if they still had any more. what was the retail on it btw?

edt:
never mind, i did some research and found em. for anyone interested, read on....

i started off googling "nike lebron orange shirt" and slowly after a couple more searches i wound up with the style code which is: 540228-846

and there are two types i found this one here which says hoop city on it
http://store.nba.com/prod...x.jsp?productId=12663670

and i found this one (which is the one i copped) without the hoop city.
http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-547762
hoh roosevelt field has plenty of them left

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by AME416

Anyone else think the insole logo peels waaaay too easily?

Upon wear.....I swap out the insoles from my Lebron 9s with some regular Nike insoles & just replace them after wear.
Those insoles just look too good to mess up. So I won't.
happy.gif
Interesting. I might have to start doing that.

Still debating these, Friday so close so I think im going to go with a last minute decision, funny how a few pics, videos change your opinion. I recently new for sure I wasnt getting the mango's saw them in person, and I'm a fool for speckles, swingmans always been on my list... guess its just up to the dunkmans for me, green doesnt pop enough but but still may go for them..

I saw the Mangos, SLH's, and Dunkmans yesterday at the Galleria mall. They all look good. SLH's still need black I think. I'm still trying tossed the Swingman's in person. I don't know where they are selling them..

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

I saw the Mangos, SLH's, and Dunkmans yesterday at the Galleria mall. They all look good. SLH's still need black I think. I'm still trying tossed the Swingman's in person. I don't know where they are selling them..
Champs will have the Swingmans

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

grown men should not be wearing those bangs. its amazing what hype can do to a awful looking colorway. now the swingmans, they crack.

laugh.gif
 Really though who should be wearing them then

Just like last year's Yankee's 8's, this weekend's releases are all retailer exclusive colorways. HOH will get all of them, Champs will get Swingman, FTL will get Dunkman, FA will get Mangos. Most of my local stores are all scattered like this.

Hoping this past week's hype won't bring out the hypebeasts on a GR release. Should be an easy cop.

I'm just hoping that these dunkmans and swingmans will be easy to obtain on ndc. I know I could probably go to the mall and cop easy but I really want to use those 15% off codes. Even if I pay for next day air I'll still end up saving over 25 bucks. I just wonder how impossible it'll be to add both pairs to my cart.

Lows look bland? Hell nah that's perfect for a guy like me that ain't trying to look like I'm about to take off into space with alien shoes on, some of these joints are way to laud/out there.. To each his own, please sleep on lows so I won't have to lose on sleep
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Hoping this past week's hype won't bring out the hypebeasts on a GR release. Should be an easy cop.

after the concords, nothing has been an easy cop
tired.gif

We got them in on Tuesday. These are so sick in person. Love the paint splatter on the midsole. I will be using my neon laces from my CG 8's for these.
xwupu.jpg

Maaaannn I wish I could pull off the look you fellas do with these color ways. I look like a straight clown tryna wear some of these Brons lol (I'm 28 btw) I am hyped for the Swingmans and Dunkmans though. I like a simple shoe.

Originally Posted by Dnique001

Maaaannn I wish I could pull off the look you fellas do with these color ways. I look like a straight clown tryna wear some of these Brons lol (I'm 28 btw) I am hyped for the Swingmans and Dunkmans though. I like a simple shoe.

I'm 28 too.  I love loud shoes. 
laugh.gif

I wear most of my 'Brons with casual attire.

Back
Top Bottom